Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 29.

We've posted an important announcement regarding the current situation and the future of the game: Announcement

• Just had to say thanks for agreeing/disagreeing between the 3 of you, Angriff, Minotorious, Miwarre, and still being civil, if just a tad "heated" at times. Was nice to read 3 different parties interpretations of often complex and overly convoluted copyright/software laws/regulations/rules. The 3 of you did it the way most people should, clear headed and doing your best to make your point clear, with little to no abrasion (this is text, so some things are lost in inflection) to one another. Kudo…

• It is really simple to see if you are running an older version of ABM. Just walk up to a Mount if it has Horse XXXXX (Wild) tag floating over it, you have the older version and not the most recent. Same goes for Camel/Donkey. The basic theory is the older ABM removes the "locknpc" when the saddle is on the mount, making them "wild", combined with the older version ABM bug of animals walking toward 0,0,0, hence your mounts "disappear", regardless of saddled/unsaddled.

• FYI the greenhouse is the only structure in about 200+ blocks, and itself is roughly 20Lx15Wx12H, and is mainly glass/logs. Also the 2 "wild" cows also moved away, also about 20-30 blocks, but they took a few days to do so.

• I think there might be something in the AI that the more built up an area is, Blocks/Construction Items, it makes the animals walk away, which is what would happen with real wildlife. For instance, before i put up the greenhouse, on my claim in your server, there used to be a fox that would walk on the grass and up the hillside. When I started building it "backed" off a bit, more likely due to me being in the area. Once the Greenhouse was built, it "moved' away, about 20-30 blocks or so. Have se…

• player.setName(String Name) method

Wyzer - - API Requests

Yes, I should have clarified more, the ID was able to be used to add the Owner to the claim as well, not just to TP, for the same reasons I mentioned.

• player.setName(String Name) method

Wyzer - - API Requests

I know this may be out of place, but wouldn't it also be feasible to be able to use the current player ID number from the TAB window? It may need a new plug-in, Even if the underscore/space is removed, it will be difficult to teleport to players who have names similar to "000010101010101010001", "x__X__x_Name_X_x_", and so on. Being able to simply use "/tp 11", for that current player's ID, would seem much more feasible. I know this was possible, just not sure if that might have changed in the l…

• I was actually going to, and should, put that in the suggestion, to have an additional key press to allow free mouse movement, to a point, when running/riding, to see what could be coming after you. Of course this can be hazardous, as you can miss what you are running towards.

• I read through, and I might have missed it, there is an issue with GPS point 15. It does not appear to work. I have asked another player to test and #15 asks for a name, and clears the name box when ENTER is pressed, yet the information is not stored to GPS point 15.

• Quote from Miwarre: “Quote from Wyzer: “Might a suggest an option to enable/disable sharing? By default it will be disabled. ” It is a possibility, but this feature is a always a source of problems. ” I can understand that, and if you decide to keep it, just list it as an "As is" option, so to speak.

• @red51 I thought someone else was going to mention this, but it appears there might be a spawning issue related to the mounts. I have found Moose/Penguins/Polar Bears in the middle of cactus deserts, and across several different deserts, on 2 servers. Not sure, but this may be related to the Mount spawning?

• Quote from angriff: “Anybody else seeing that the Barrel second page the items disappear. Is this because the barrel was placed before the patch? ” That is unintended, and to my understanding Red51 is working on correcting that back to the original single page. Highly suggest that no one uses/try to use the single page, and possibly barrels until that is resolved, but that is just my opinion.

• Quote from Miwarre: “Quote from Lady_whynot: “How can I delete a waypoint that I once shared. If I delete this waypoint with myself it still remains in the public list. Thank you very much for your help. ” The shared list cannot be modified. I added the concept of shared waypoints for a request by someone; but it is creating more problems than solutions and in a future release of the plug-in they will be removed. ” Might a suggest an option to enable/disable sharing? By default it will be disabl…

• Quote from CrystalTears83: “But it doesn't give me the GUI which is mainly why I wanted it. This stinks I was on a server that had it and the GUI worked there so not sure why it won't come up on mine. Thanks for the reply ” FYI the RWGUI was just updated, so if you still have the issue, you might be able to correct it now.

• Quote from Batta: “Quote from Wyzer: “Quote from Deirdre: “Quote from Batta: “Quote from Deirdre: “Quote from Batta: “What food is used to get a horse, donkey, ” At the moment you only need a saddle to ride it to your place. ” I can ride it to my place, but it runs away the moment I dismount. That's why I want to make it follow. ” Keep the saddle on the horse, if you remove it, your horse is running away. Or after removing try to command"locknpc 1".I'm not sure if this will be changed with a bre…

• Quote from Deirdre: “Quote from Batta: “Quote from Deirdre: “Quote from Batta: “What food is used to get a horse, donkey, ” At the moment you only need a saddle to ride it to your place. ” I can ride it to my place, but it runs away the moment I dismount. That's why I want to make it follow. ” Keep the saddle on the horse, if you remove it, your horse is running away. Or after removing try to command "locknpc 1". I'm not sure if this will be changed with a breed master update, because this behav…

• I can second Angriff's statement on his server and 2 others. I TP back right into the "paddock" area I keep my mounts, with saddles on, and I have not lost any Mount to a "fall-through".

• In all honesty, it would be nice to have campfires and torches/torchmounts (wooden) have a time limit. And if possible to have a config for Servers/SP with a time in minutes, with a -1 value for infinite. Having been an Admin as well as getting a claim that was previously owned, I have spent hours removing torches/torch mounts, and I am sure others have as well.

• No, Angriff, otherwise I would have notified you. Your server is not having an issue with Mounts and ABM.

• @red51 Thanks for adding the Map/Journal interaction, while on a mount yet I was sure before this recent hot-fix the "L" (Debug light) worked while on a mount, and now it does not.

• Quote from Pounce22: “Wonder if i can get assistance. My horses even after being saddled wander off and am not aware what food to tame them with? Are they already added into the abm? haha so after a saddle they shouldnt wander off? mine are literally going through stone walls and just taking off. ” I believe their is an issue with ABM, on a server I was on this morning, the horse had a "Horse XXXXX (Wild)" statement over it, even though it was saddled, and ridden. On other servers with ABM this …