Search Results

Search results 1-18 of 18.

We've posted an important announcement regarding the current situation and the future of the game: Announcement

• Fuhrwerk

Ambu - - Blueprints

Love your work. How did you lay the barrels down? I'm not able to turn the barrels to the sides.

• Quote from LordFoobar: “Quote from Ambu: “If it seems too good to be true, it probably is I'm sad to hear it isn't going to work out with LUA in the future of RW. Because I'm in current state unable to do anything with JAVA. One big reason I found this game interesting, is being able to maintain LUA scripting myself. I see you logic reason for this change, but still it did kill some of the fun here. Added JAVA to my to-do-list! :S” Haha! don't be melodramatic The change is hardly too good to be …

• Quote from red51: “It's our intention to discard the current Lua API and move to a Java based API instead. ” If it seems too good to be true, it probably is I'm sad to hear it isn't going to work out with LUA in the future of RW. Because I'm in current state unable to do anything with JAVA. One big reason I found this game interesting, is being able to maintain LUA scripting myself. I see you logic reason for this change, but still it did kill some of the fun here. Added JAVA to my to-do-list!

• Game music

Ambu - - Rising World Discussion

Quote from waveshapr: “'That said at some point there will be a soundtrack if enough people demand it. There will be more music soon and it will amount to about an hour of music for the album. We'll see if we can either work out a really good deal for those owning the game or if we'll just make it really affordable. ” I would appreciate it very much if you guys will make a soundtrack.

• I remember seeing this movie many years ago while taking the truckcertificate, along with a similar movie on how to not lift stuff with a Mr. Iversen.

• Hey hope this help youtube.com/watch?v=jow-ZKmsF30

• plaster

Ambu - - Suggestions

Quote from red51: “Probably the ability to paint blocks and construction elements (including glass) will be the best solution for that. It's indeed planned” @red51 Thank you, this is awesome. Do you plan to resize the blocks z,y,x so we can make thinner blocks. Also do you plan to mirror doors so it's possible to open them both to the left and the right?.

• Tutorial Wheel

Ambu - - Tutorials

Thank you so much because you made the tutorial. What a great technique for round object.

• Thank you very much

• Ore detector is in Workbench Tier II under tools.

• This is awesome! How do you make round objects like wheels and buckets? I havn't figure that out yet.

• Disconnecting

Ambu - - Client Help

Yes I am a cable user at home. I have now tested with Cyberghost, and the disconnect problem is gone. Thank you very much sir, much appreciated.

• [SCRIPT] Zcript (Admin tools)

Ambu - - Lua Scripting

Doc: rwapiref.byethost15.com/classl…1_player_information.html file: script.lua Added BrokenBones line to heal funktion. [lua]function heal(target) local tName = target:getPlayerName() target:setPlayerHealth(100); target:setPlayerHunger(100); target:setPlayerThirst(100); target:setBrokenBones(false); -- fix broken bones target:sendTextMessage("You've been healed !") end[/lua] Added whispers to be shown on both screens from/to. [lua]elseif cmd[1] == "/w" then if not cmd[2] then return msgInvalidUs…

• Thanks for your reply.

• Disconnecting

Ambu - - Client Help

Hey On the client, we often disconnect, many times each hour. Sometimes we can't login after a disconnect. Then we need to close/restarted the game before we can relog again. Quote: “Disconnect message:You were kicked from the server!No authentication possible” Need close client and relaunch before we can login again. Quote: “Disconnect message:java.net.SocketException: Connection Lost” Need to restart the computer before we can login again most the time with this error. Quote: “​ //////////////…

• Blueprint Kiste / box

Ambu - - Blueprints

Nice idea thx for sharing!

• Hey there hope you're all feeling fine and dandy We have started a dedicated server, hosted at primaservers. The game runs very well here. But our server is not shown at the serverlist. I talked with primaservers, and they say all ports is forwarded correct. But somehow our server will not show up on the serverlist. And we will like to solve this. Hive verification and list visible is both set to true Any ideas what could be wrong here? I added the server info below. ******

• Suggestions in the long run

Ambu - - Suggestions

I like the ideas, Would like to see straw roof textures for farm houses and older buildings.