.blueprint file app please

• I stupidly set the file to download with Internet explorer instead of the .blueprint file. Windows asks, how would you like to open and then it changes the file when it downloads to a internet explorer. I have tried resetting the defaults on "open with" but exporer is still the default program to open and download the files Do I need to uninstall the game and reinstall? Or is there an link to the app I can install. Thank you

• if you are talking about the blueprint texture editor, you open that .jar file with java and then navigate to the .blueprint file from the editor. It doesn't matter what app you have the .blueprint file set to be red in when opening from in the texture editor or the game to set the blueprint. also the blueprint folder needs to have another folder in it before you place the blueprint in it, like

Blueprints/houses/<.blueprint file>

it doesn't matter what the folder is names just that the blueprint is placed 1 folder deeper in the directory.

• It doesn't matter what your computer shows as an icon for the .blueprint file.

Simply press X or "no" in the open with... window and copy-paste the .blueprint file to the Blueprints directory under D:\Program Files\Steam\steamapps\common\RisingWorld\Blueprints

Then start the game and access the blueprint from inside the game, do not try to open the .blueprint file in any other way.

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

• :)
    • ;)
    • :(
    • :P
    • ^^
    • :D
    • :verysad:
    • ;(
    • X(
    • :*
    • :|
    • :crazy:
    • :lol:
    • :dizzy:
    • =O
    • <X
    • ||
    • :thinking:
    • :wacko:
    • :/
    • 8)
    • :wat:
    • :huh:
    • :silenced:
    • :wow:
    • 8|
    • :angry:
    • :thumbdown:
    • :thumbup:
    • :sleeping:
    • :hushed:
    • :nerd:
    • :saint:
    • :drooling:
    • :love:
    • :monocle:
    • :poo:
    • :party:
    • :drunk:
    • <3
    • :!:
    • :?:
    The maximum number of attachments: 10
    Maximum File Size: 1 MB
    Allowed extensions: 7z, avi, bmp, dds, gif, jpeg, jpg, json, log, lua, mp3, mp4, ogg, pdf, permissions, png, properties, rar, txt, xml, zip

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Create a new account now and be part of our community!