world save issue

• Hi rising world forum

I have a problem I went back to an old world from playing over a month ago and it didnt save my building or anything that i altered?

It went to what I had created piror to that if this makes any sense. I took screenshots of the buildings to just show off a little . quit like usaul and it normally saves by it self right? well over a month has passed and go back to it to find the early stages of my creations. ;(

Any help would be great? :thumbsup:

Haven't come across this issue before.

In the mean time ill be rebuilding and gathering

• Hmm... if the game is unable to save the world, this usually indicates that another program prevented it from accessing the hard drive properly. Although there should be a message in the chat in this happens...
    Do you use the Steam version of the game? If cloud save is enabled, maybe Steam did somehow overwrite the world data? Maybe Steam didn't recognize the changes you've made on your world. Do you play the game on multiple machines?

• Do you use the Steam version of the game? If cloud save is enabled, maybe Steam did somehow overwrite the world data? Maybe Steam didn't recognize the changes you've made on your world. Do you play the game on multiple machines?

Yes I use the steam version, yes I have just checked if it uses the steam cloud and It appears that I have it so I'm guessing that this could be the issue.

Yes I play on my laptop when I'm not at home and PC majority of the time.

Thanks red for your time :D

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

• :)
    • ;)
    • :(
    • :P
    • ^^
    • :D
    • :verysad:
    • ;(
    • X(
    • :*
    • :|
    • :crazy:
    • :lol:
    • :dizzy:
    • =O
    • <X
    • ||
    • :thinking:
    • :wacko:
    • :/
    • 8)
    • :wat:
    • :huh:
    • :silenced:
    • :wow:
    • 8|
    • :angry:
    • :thumbdown:
    • :thumbup:
    • :sleeping:
    • :hushed:
    • :nerd:
    • :saint:
    • :drooling:
    • :love:
    • :monocle:
    • :poo:
    • :party:
    • :drunk:
    • <3
    • :!:
    • :?:
    The maximum number of attachments: 10
    Maximum File Size: 1 MB
    Allowed extensions: 7z, avi, bmp, dds, gif, jpeg, jpg, json, log, lua, mp3, mp4, ogg, pdf, permissions, png, properties, rar, txt, xml, zip

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Create a new account now and be part of our community!