Wie funktioniert das PlayerChangeScreenResolutionEvent? / How does the PlayerChangeScreenResolutionEvent work?

• DE: Ahoi,

also ich habe versucht, die Änderung der Auflösung des Spiels abzufangen, was leider nicht geklappt hat. Auch wenn ich die Bildschirmauflösung meines Laptops ändere, bekomme ich das Event net getriggert.
    Darum meine Frage: Funktioniert das überhaupt und wenn ja, wie?

Des schaut bei mir in etwa so aus:

Java
    import net.risingworld.api.events.player.gui.PlayerChangeScreenResolutionEvent;
    @EventMethod
    public void onPlayerChangeScreenResolution(PlayerChangeScreenResolutionEvent eventrul)
    {
    Player player = eventrul.getPlayer();
    player.sendTextMessage("Die Auflösung wurde geändert!");
    }

Vielen Dank schonmal im Voraus.

Arr!

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

EN: Hi,

I tried to catch the event in case of altering the resolution of the game, but that didn`t work. Neither does the altering of my laptop`s screen resolution. I just don`t get the event fired.
    So here`s my question: Does the PlayerChangeScreenResolutionEvent work at all and if, how?

My code looks like shown above.

Thanks in advance.

Sincerely, Inu.

• Hi,

Hi the event does work - I use it. If their screen sizes changes the event gets called?

No, the event is not called,

Just wondering if you are missing the send text message message?

I do not get the TextMessage at all.
    __________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Es scheint, als würde die Auflösung des Spiels nicht richtig erkannt werden. Starte ich das Spiel in 960x720, wird mir auf Abfrage auch 960x720 angezeigt. Ändere ich die Auflösung auf z.B. 1600x900, wird mir auf Abfrage nur der alte Wert (960x720) angezeigt. Die Abfrage geschieht über

Demzufolge, so vermute ich, wird bei mir auch das PlayerChangeScreenResolutionEvent nicht ausgelöst.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________-

It seems that changing the game`s resolution isn`t recognized properly. Starting the game in 960x720, these values are shown to me on request. Changing the game`s resolution to i.e. 1600x900, the old values (960x720) are still shown. The request is done with the code above.
    I guess this is the reason why the PlayerChangeScreenResolutionEvent is not fired.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Create a new account now and be part of our community!