MRPrecision - a GUI for setr setl setp commands (version 0.0.2 now ready)

• Hi I've just reinstalled this (been away from the game) and for some reason the skin now isn't working for me all I'm getting is a plain white skin "I'm guessing iv got the jpg in the wrong place" where exactly dose this go again?

Inside the plugin folder, there should be a nested folder called "img" and inside that there should be a single jpg file called background.jpg

plugins/MRPrecision/img/background.jpg

• Well I guess the easy way is to just change that key from within the game options under (controls), as far as I know the default option doesn't use the "U" key so I'm guessing that you may have rebound it?, but unless of course you know how to use notepad++ and if there is a way of changing it from within the actual plugin? maybe yahwho would be able to tell you more.

• Well I guess the easy way is to just change that key from within the game options under (controls), as far as I know the default option doesn't use the "U" key so I'm guessing that you may have rebound it?, but unless of course you know how to use notepad++ and if there is a way of changing it from within the actual plugin? maybe yahwho would be able to tell you more.

yes we use teleportation via the u key and i don't want to change that as players are used to it. by default this plugin uses the u key and no options to change it via in game or config file.(yes notepadd++)

• finely got aorund to adding the plugin and im getting this error in the console

API: REGISTER LISTENER class mrprecision.Button

Plugin MedievalRealms: Missing @EventMethod annotation for method onClick

and this in the log

Rising World - 0.9.6 - Dedicated Server

Windows 10 10.0 Java 1.8.0_251 (amd64) Memory: 5592 MB

2020/09/20 07:36 PM

RW SERVER: Fatal error occurred!

java.lang.ClassCastException: java.lang.String cannot be cast to net.risingworld.api.objects.Player

at de.pbplugins.asTel.onPlayerKeyInput(asTel.java:168)

at sun.reflect.GeneratedMethodAccessor14.invoke(Unknown Source)

at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source)

at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Unknown Source)

at pluginapi.PluginEventHandler.triggerEvent(SourceFile:245)

at G.c.a(SourceFile:104)

at G.c.messageReceived(SourceFile:80)

at de.jiw.network.server.core.ServerTcpChannel.onMessageReceived(ServerTcpChannel.java:99)

at de.jiw.network.server.core.AbstractServerChannel.dispatchTCP(AbstractServerChannel.java:62)

at de.jiw.network.server.session.TcpSessionHandler.channelRead0(TcpSessionHandler.java:79)

at de.jiw.network.server.session.TcpSessionHandler.channelRead0(TcpSessionHandler.java:15)

at io.netty.channel.SimpleChannelInboundHandler.channelRead(SimpleChannelInboundHandler.java:105)

at io.netty.channel.AbstractChannelHandlerContext.invokeChannelRead(AbstractChannelHandlerContext.java:362)

at io.netty.channel.AbstractChannelHandlerContext.invokeChannelRead(AbstractChannelHandlerContext.java:348)

at io.netty.channel.AbstractChannelHandlerContext.fireChannelRead(AbstractChannelHandlerContext.java:340)

at io.netty.handler.codec.ByteToMessageDecoder.fireChannelRead(ByteToMessageDecoder.java:310)

at io.netty.handler.codec.ByteToMessageDecoder.channelRead(ByteToMessageDecoder.java:284)

at io.netty.channel.AbstractChannelHandlerContext.invokeChannelRead(AbstractChannelHandlerContext.java:362)

at io.netty.channel.AbstractChannelHandlerContext.invokeChannelRead(AbstractChannelHandlerContext.java:348)

at io.netty.channel.AbstractChannelHandlerContext.fireChannelRead(AbstractChannelHandlerContext.java:340)

at io.netty.handler.codec.ByteToMessageDecoder.fireChannelRead(ByteToMessageDecoder.java:310)

at io.netty.handler.codec.ByteToMessageDecoder.channelRead(ByteToMessageDecoder.java:284)

at io.netty.channel.AbstractChannelHandlerContext.access$600(AbstractChannelHandlerContext.java:38)

at io.netty.channel.AbstractChannelHandlerContext$7.run(AbstractChannelHandlerContext.java:353)

at io.netty.util.concurrent.DefaultEventExecutor.run(DefaultEventExecutor.java:66)

at io.netty.util.concurrent.SingleThreadEventExecutor$5.run(SingleThreadEventExecutor.java:858)

at io.netty.util.concurrent.DefaultThreadFactory$DefaultRunnableDecorator.run(DefaultThreadFactory.java:138)

at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)

i feel like im missing something simple. thanks for any help

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Create a new account now and be part of our community!