Player unable to access inventory/eat/craft

• Hello All,

Hoping someone here knows the answer to this conundrum. My co-admin and I have been working for the past days to try to resolve an issue one of our players are having on our server. She logs in and cannot access her inventory, eat any food, or use any tools. She can hold a tool in her hand, but when she attempts to use it, it just doesn't do anything. She can, however, store things in her chests--just not store or take from her own inventory on her person. This was not always the case, as she was able to play just fine prior to a few days ago. We have done a server restart since then and the issue still persists. My co-admin has combed through all the files and permissions on our server to try to find an error but there seems to be nothing appearing. Has anyone else come across a similar issue or have any ideas on what we can do to resolve this?

Tisha
    The Labyrinth
    PVE, GPS, ABM, PNB, Ranks
    104.140.201.98:4255

• if they can do everything in single player, then my guess would be internet connection. A bad or slow connection can cause very weird things to happen. I have Verizon wireless connection and every time the wind kicks up, all sorts of things start to happen, or should I say doesn't happen. It could be on the server side or player. If nobody else is having the problem, I would bet that they are having problems with there internet. As I said, I can't play on windy or rainy days myself.

• As @sharkbitefischer said, this really sounds like an issue with the connection (what about her ping?). Or maybe an antivirus program or a firewall which interfers with the connection. Disabling the antivirus program / firewall temporarily could be worth a try, if that works, putting RW on the exception list should do the trick.

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

• :)
    • ;)
    • :(
    • :P
    • ^^
    • :D
    • :verysad:
    • ;(
    • X(
    • :*
    • :|
    • :crazy:
    • :lol:
    • :dizzy:
    • =O
    • <X
    • ||
    • :thinking:
    • :wacko:
    • :/
    • 8)
    • :wat:
    • :huh:
    • :silenced:
    • :wow:
    • 8|
    • :angry:
    • :thumbdown:
    • :thumbup:
    • :sleeping:
    • :hushed:
    • :nerd:
    • :saint:
    • :drooling:
    • :love:
    • :monocle:
    • :poo:
    • :party:
    • :drunk:
    • <3
    • :!:
    • :?:
    The maximum number of attachments: 10
    Maximum File Size: 1 MB
    Allowed extensions: 7z, avi, bmp, dds, gif, jpeg, jpg, json, log, lua, mp3, mp4, ogg, pdf, permissions, png, properties, rar, txt, xml, zip

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Create a new account now and be part of our community!