[Plugin] Chicken Coops! / Hühnerstall [Early release]

• I am not a programmer, so I'm not certain if it is even possible or not but is there some way the you can treat the placement of the pan the same as a plank with the same ability to change the size somewhat? and what about the possibility of making a griddle cooking surface? That way you could cook in the pan or strait on the griddle.

I do apologize:D if this is to far fetched or way to much coding.:thumbup: Please keep up the Great work and thank you.

P.S. The eggs are tasty!!!!:drooling:

• I am not a programmer, so I'm not certain if it is even possible or not but is there some way the you can treat the placement of the pan the same as a plank with the same ability to change the size somewhat? and what about the possibility of making a griddle cooking surface? That way you could cook in the pan or strait on the griddle.

I do apologize:D if this is to far fetched or way to much coding.:thumbup: Please keep up the Great work and thank you.

P.S. The eggs are tasty!!!!:drooling:

We could actually. but... the truth is that you get what you pay for.

We could implement a ghost model for placing skillets... and we even played with that very approach for a while.
    But that involves several sequential raycasts, and those are expensive

So we decided on this method to do without.

We don't really want to cause a server to lag out every time a player drops a skillet on a fire, that'd be bad.

Thanks for your suggestions though and who knows... again with the Unity Engine update... maybe the future holds different answers

• We are looking to have a few devs work on this, do you have the GitHub for this, we would love to help

It's not on github... yet
    It's just a project me and my girlfriend worked on before the pandemic times, but... since then there's been updates to the game too like switching engines
    Main dev is on Unity now as I understand, but....

are there still people out there playing the Java beta branch?
    If so I might be willing to post it on Github

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Create a new account now and be part of our community!