UI Text Size Scaling

• One simple wish, do not FORCE "modern" UI trends. Take Ark: Survival Evolved as an example, blue on blue on blue with tiny text. Nothing changeable at all and I can't read anything. Nowadays in games when you change the resolution it does just that, changes the resolution. Back in the day, the lower the resolution was, the bigger the text of everything. Thanks to how RW does this I can easily read stuff without issue by lowering the resolution, and the game still looks great!

So yeah, whenever the Unity version is out, pretty please make sure that there is at a bare minimum, a text or UI scale slider. Instead of forcing tiny or gigantic text on everybody, why not let us choose like we can now via the resolution method? This is all I wish and this alone has made me leave so many modern games, like Ark for example. Not everybody has their monitor glued to their faces like all modern companies seem to assume...

Keep up the amazing work sir, this game is unique and incredible in so many ways.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Create a new account now and be part of our community!