Banned for Harassment?

• Hi all I've been banned for harassment which is quite unexpected, I was planning on sending a message on discord but I've been removed on there, could someone elaborate as to why I was removed? I haven't harassed anyone.

• Were you banned from a specific server? Because I can see your account on the forum here has no warnings or penalties on it.

If yes then you have to discuss it with the server owner/admins as all servers are privately owned and operated. As such we have no control over them.

• I will report him on here for falsely accusing me of 'harassment;'.

You can't report someone for accusing you of harassment if they did it privately, only if they publicly declared it. But possibly they found you confrontational when the Admin was trying to tell you something? Or did you do anything that irritated other players and made them feel harassed, possibly in chats? I've had players deliberately mine from the side to enter my tunnels, fly into my settlement's locked areas, take a horse that I had dismounted just long enough to get a drink, "jokingly" follow me around on a PvE hitting me with a sword constantly, grab up every single resource in an area so that players with new settlements had to move on, and so on. Any of these might be considered harassment by some Admins, even though none is strictly against the rules of the game overall. But if it makes other players' gaming a bummer so that they want to move on, it could be considered harassment. It's not very likely that the Admin randomly banned you. Maybe instead of threatening to report them, try to find out what bothered them enough to ban you, and then stop doing that. Just trying to help you understand, so I hope you take it that way.

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

• :)
    • ;)
    • :(
    • :P
    • ^^
    • :D
    • :verysad:
    • ;(
    • X(
    • :*
    • :|
    • :crazy:
    • :lol:
    • :dizzy:
    • =O
    • <X
    • ||
    • :thinking:
    • :wacko:
    • :/
    • 8)
    • :wat:
    • :huh:
    • :silenced:
    • :wow:
    • 8|
    • :angry:
    • :thumbdown:
    • :thumbup:
    • :sleeping:
    • :hushed:
    • :nerd:
    • :saint:
    • :drooling:
    • :love:
    • :monocle:
    • :poo:
    • :party:
    • :drunk:
    • <3
    • :!:
    • :?:
    The maximum number of attachments: 10
    Maximum File Size: 1 MB
    Allowed extensions: 7z, avi, bmp, dds, gif, jpeg, jpg, json, log, lua, mp3, mp4, ogg, pdf, permissions, png, properties, rar, txt, xml, zip

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Create a new account now and be part of our community!