Segelschiff / Sailing ship

• the link doesn't work for me, but i believe it!

Dieses Schiff meinte ich, keine Ahnung warum der Link nicht funktioniert hat.

Hier befindet sich im unteren Teil (Vorratskammer) ein Flechtkorb mit Deckel.

This ship I meant, no idea why the link didn't work.

Here in the lower part (pantry) there is a wicker basket with lid.

• Dieses Schiff meinte ich, keine Ahnung warum der Link nicht funktioniert hat.

oh wow somehow i missed that during my tour, that's incredible!

ich kann nur ein bisschen deutsch sprechen (mehr lesen). fur alles andere, es gibt google translate.

any blueprints i share are free to use however you want (aside from selling them obviously), but i would love to see what you do with them, and be sure to credit me when you share projects that involve my work.

Bitte verlinken Sie zurück zu meinen Blueprint-Threads (oder erwähnen Sie zumindest meinen Namen), wenn Sie Projekte hochladen, die meine Arbeit verwenden.

• my husband and i just took a tour together and it was really fun! this is a truly incredible build. how long did it take you to make?

Thx for your feedback and glad you enjoyed exploring each deck :)

I can't really remember how long it took me and it was a good thing that I didn't write down the time ;) - all in all I worked on it (with interruptions) for at least half a year.

Dieses Schiff meinte ich, keine Ahnung warum der Link nicht funktioniert hat.

Yes, I added a few small features like this basket ;)

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Create a new account now and be part of our community!