Update Progress

• We've made some good progress in the last weeks, but there is still a lot of work to do ;) Unfortunately we don't have any new screenshots to show, since we're mostly working on "core" elements like input handling, collisions, new UI etc.

One of the most time consuming features we're currently working on is the new world generation. It's a rather important part, since the terrain, biomes etc. play a big role. And this time we want to make sure to keep the implementation as flexible and versatile as possible, so we don't break old worlds anymore when changing the world generation in the future.

Once the new world generation is ready, we can probably share some screenshots. We will write a new announcement then (and probably we will also release a small update for the Java version at the same time). However, it will still take a few weeks until it's ready.

Trello might be a good alternative, but I prefer an information in this forum or at Steam. I don't want to use or register any other stuff.

Well, basically the idea of the Trello board is to give a rough idea of what's planned and what we're currently working on. While it doesn't cover every tiny change and feature, it still provides much more information compared to a static roadmap or feature list. You don't have to create an account to view the board btw.

We can't post the same stuff on Steam or here, since there aren't any tools to create a structured board like that. However, once we have some major news or any interesting screenshots to share, we will create a regular announcement (both on Steam and here) about that ^^

• Glad to hear things are progressing - and I feel your pain where Steam and Valve are concerned. They have their own way of doing things to be sure!

Once I get some time in with Rising World, I’ll see if I can’t get some game play videos out into circulation as well and get word out to some of the more popular streamers I know and see if that doesn’t help draw in some more people too!

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Create a new account now and be part of our community!