Questions about features and some doubts. (aka Another 'should i buy this' thread)

• well, i have been lurkind around and i got very puzzled towards some things.

- is this game medieval oriented or modern?
    - is modding possible? is it officialy planned or already supported?
    - what exactly is already available?

and a somewhat unrelated question

- is there room for an artist in the team? (:P)

thanks in advance for all who answer this.

• Hi ;)

is this game medieval oriented or modern?

The game features medieval gameplay elements as well as modern elements. Currently, there are more modern elements in the game (especially when taking a look at the current objects and furniture), but we're also going to add more medieval objects to the game in the future. It's planned to bring this game in a direction that proposes something like "starting with medieval tools, and get the ability to craft modern tools and machines over time).

is modding possible? is it officialy planned or already supported?

Yes, modding is possible. On the one hand, we offer LUA support out of the box, which can be considered as a "light modding variation". It allows you to influence the gameplay, and since it's running serverside, the connecting clients don't have to download or install something.
    On the other hand, classical modding (e.g. replacement of assets, adding new content, or full conversions) is possible as well. It's "as easy" as modding was for Minecraft in the early days. We want to actively support modders.

what exactly is already available?

Either you can take a look at the featurelist on our homepage, which contains only the major features, or you look at the news history (here or on IndieDB) to get some information about the things that were added to the game. There are also some Let's Plays available, you find some here.

is there room for an artist in the team? (:P)

That depends on what you're doing exactly ;) We're looking for someone who is able to create 3D Models and Animations. Perhaps you can send me more information about you via mail or as a private message ;)

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Create a new account now and be part of our community!