Mounted Running - Load speed - Falling through world

• I don't have the greatest computer to play on, so I keep my detail distance and such rather low. Because of that, while running and mounted, I sometimes catch up to the edge of the loading world. I have died twice because at the edge, while mounted, I do not get stopped like I do when running on my own. I don't know if this happens in single player, I haven't tried. But it does happen in multiplayer.

• I have died twice because at the edge, while mounted, I do not get stopped like I do when running on my own

Hmm... that's strange 8| Basically you should still get stopped when reaching the world border while sitting on a mount... do you always fall through the ground in that case? Does it happen at certain locations only (e.g. only in caves or other underground areas, or while walking on constructions like bridges etc)?

• I have had this also , I believe it’s server lag. The farther out you are the more it happens. So how I have had this happen is I’m riding fast and the whole world is not loaded yet I end up getting stuck on the edge. My horse falls half way into the ground and it won’t go forward or anything. As soon as this happens I log off and log back in and it’s fixed. I then ask for a server restart and the issue goes away for about 2-3 weeks.

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

• :)
    • ;)
    • :(
    • :P
    • ^^
    • :D
    • :verysad:
    • ;(
    • X(
    • :*
    • :|
    • :crazy:
    • :lol:
    • :dizzy:
    • =O
    • <X
    • ||
    • :thinking:
    • :wacko:
    • :/
    • 8)
    • :wat:
    • :huh:
    • :silenced:
    • :wow:
    • 8|
    • :angry:
    • :thumbdown:
    • :thumbup:
    • :sleeping:
    • :hushed:
    • :nerd:
    • :saint:
    • :drooling:
    • :love:
    • :monocle:
    • :poo:
    • :party:
    • :drunk:
    • <3
    • :!:
    • :?:
    The maximum number of attachments: 10
    Maximum File Size: 1 MB
    Allowed extensions: 7z, asset, avi, bmp, dds, gif, jpeg, jpg, json, log, lua, mp3, mp4, ogg, pdf, permissions, png, properties, rar, txt, unitypackage, xml, zip

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Create a new account now and be part of our community!