Animals and Textures / Tiere und Texturen

• Hi!

As much as I love this game and I always trying to create something from my mind, I got this suggestions:

- It would be nice to have zebras, impalas (they look like deer but the horns are different), and koalas; and being able to get their hides or pelts.

-I would like to have the texture of black and white stripe texture kind of zebra print as I enjoy the texture kind of giraffe texture.

Thank you!

(Using Google Translate, I see some words underlined but I don't know the right ones, I am sorry about that)

Hallo!

So sehr ich dieses Spiel liebe und immer versuche, etwas aus meinem Kopf heraus zu schaffen, habe ich folgende Vorschläge bekommen:

- Es wäre schön, Zebras, Impalas (sie sehen aus wie Rehe, aber die Hörner sind unterschiedlich) und Koalas zu haben. und in der Lage sein, ihre Häute oder Felle zu bekommen.

-Ich hätte gerne die Textur eines Zebradrucks mit schwarzen und weißen Streifen, da ich die Textur einer Giraffen-Textur mag.

Vielen Dank!

;)  8)

• The textures would certainly not be bad, but I am reluctant to pull the fur off a koala.

That is ok! They can be just hanging around , he, he, he, ;).

Also peacocks dragging their feathers and seldom open their spectacular fan of feathers.

I think I am just dreaming.

:D

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Create a new account now and be part of our community!