[Plugin] - Explosions only cause damage to NPCs (Bandits, Animals and Skeletons)

A big new update is now available, introducing biomes, caves and much more!
Latest hotfix: 0.7.0.3 (2024-02-21)
  • Hi everyone!
    This is my first plugin, it appears to work so that's a plus I suppose :thumbup:

This plugin is very simple, and by that I mean... very simple - It only allows explosions to damage NPCs, such as Bandits, Animals and Skeletons. Damage to the world (buildings, ground, etc) and players (your self and others) is disabled. I'd assume maybe this plugin will come in handy for someone who wants to allow Dynamite and the Old Grenades you find on bandits, but not let them damage players or the world and creations, just NPCs.

Your feedback is appreciated, so feel free to leave some!

Download Plugin (THERE IS A LITE VERSION AND THE NORMAL VERSION IN THE ZIP FILE, THE LITE VERSION DISABLES THE CHAT MESSAGE WHEN YOU TRIGGER AN EXPLOSION! (WITH THE LITE VERSION, YOU STILL GET A FLASHING MESSAGE ON YOUR SCREEN THAT SAYS "BOOM", TO NOTIFY YOU THAT THE PLUGIN IS INSTALLED ON THE SERVER YOU ARE PLAYING ON... And of course to let you know that something in the area blew up!) - !! SERVER OWNERS !! - !! ONLY USE 1 OF THEM, YOU CANNOT USE THEM BOTH AT THE SAME TIME !! :

Download Plugin:

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Create a new account now and be part of our community!