[SCRIPT] Whitelist

• Hi everyone,

I kind of missed this feature so I put this together.
    Pretty simple one, but maybe it inspires others.
    It simply kicks players on connect if not whitelisted. Admins don't need to be whitelisted, they are getting ignored by the whitelistcheck.

Rising World whitelisting script

provides simple playername based whitelist

requires admin permission!

Command:

• /whitelist

Usage:

Adding a player to the whitelist:

• /whitelist add <playername>

Removing player from whitelist

• /whitelist del <playername>

Listing current whitelist

• /whitelist list

Showing helptext

• /whitelist help

Have fun with it.

• @hopsi66,

To load the script, simply extract the content of the zip-archive to your "scripts" folder of the game (with other words: the "AreaProtection" folder inside the zip must be inside "scripts" of your Rising World folder). The script will be automatically loaded then.If there is no "scripts" folder in your game directory, simply create it.

• Srry, i cant add users to the Whitelist.
    The script is running. If i say "/whitelist help" i see the help message but i cant say "/whitelist add [playername]"

EDIT: Now it tun fine!

• NVM I got it working :)

Hi,

I already had a script folder and I placed the files there:

G:\Steam\steamapps\common\RisingWorld\scripts

The 2 Files in the zip that I extracted there are:

definition.xml
    script.lua

I have admin rights. but all of the commands listed above do not work. Is this script still working or am I doing something wrong?

• I got the whitelist script running and the commands and all show ingame. People get stuck on connecting to the server and I dont get to add them with command " /whitelist add playername " as it says it cant find the player.
    I removed the script and then people connect just fine.

Does anyone have this script running properly? Please explain what I could possibly have done wrong.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Create a new account now and be part of our community!