Some ideas ...

• I have some ideas ...
    The snow on the top of mountain ,
    Animals , like bat and rat ( Evil monster !)
    Bleed system
    <X (Im FR so i didnt now how to say that in english XD so <X )
    A warm system
    A seasons system
    and its over :P thanks for reading !

• The snow on the top of mountain - possibly

Animals , like bat and rat - bats and rats might happen at some point I imagine, since there are caves..

Bleed system - possibly

<X that can mean being diseased, or infected - but who knows.. possibly

A warm system - I have a feeling this will come

Seasons - have been mentioned and are wanted badly.. we shall see about this

Pretty much, other than was has been confirmed. We just have to wait and see what is done.

Haste is the enemy of knowledge.

• It's Alpha, no telling what will get added... or not.

"Everybody will get a few things they want, a few people will get everything they want, but everybody can't get everything they want." ~ Geneo

• This might mean no chickens? Ok how about them little road runners birdy....
    I can just imagine running at them with my pick axe(Or Else...)

:evil:

• - Snow on top of mountains would be awesome. Glad we have snow confirmed. As for snowballs and such, that's something we have to wait and see.
    - Bats and rats? Would be interesting. I'd kill rats if they were infectious.
    - Bleed system? Sure, why not. But only when you're stuck in traps or doing RPG-type battles through swords and such.
    - Puking? Poisoned food would be interesting from not cooking food. Disease or cancer? Hmm...Sick? Not sure.
    - A warm season? Summer? Sure, that be awesome.
    - Season is loosely confirmed. We'll be having seasons, even for biomes, or so I read.

You're welcome. Looking forward to this game further maturing like wine :)

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Create a new account now and be part of our community!