steam linux cant find executable

• purchased and installed the game on Ubuntu through steam, it will not launch comes back with Cant Find Executable error, i downloaded the linux client through the website but it says i have not purchased the game when i attempt to log in with my credentials.
    thanks!

• i bought it from steam, installed via steam, go to launch via steam and it gives me an error about missing executable.
    I then tried to download the launched from the website for linux to see if that would work but alas it said my account wasnt good.

I then booted into windows and installed it via steam and it works fine,

• i bought it from steam, installed via steam, go to launch via steam and it gives me an error about missing executable.
    I then tried to download the launched from the website for linux to see if that would work but alas it said my account wasnt good.

I then booted into windows and installed it via steam and it works fine,

Please retry Linux now... We released an udpate to the client which will fix this.

• well, now it starts to load, then steam reports that it can sync my files if i played on another computer then it crashes and says missing game executable , i also did a fresh download/install

• removing my appcache folder and restarting steam did the trick thanks!

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Create a new account now and be part of our community!