Cannot create and load new world... 0% or 10% (Mac)

• Please delete the old worlds (you find them in your game directory). All worlds you have generated during the previous bug are corrupted.
    Try to create a new world then, eventually post the log text when the problem still persists ;)

• I'm not sure if my problem is related to this thread, but seems to be. I just bought the game on Steam as well, and I'm on a mac. When I click single player, I am taken to a screen with no options. How do you create a single player world? I can get on multiplayer servers just fine, but can't figure out how to start/create a single player game on my computer. I thought single player would allow for offline play (I don't always have internet connection). I'm not interested in playing on a server.

• What do you mean with "screen with no options"? When pressing Singleplayer, there should be a list of all your worlds (of course it's empty when you haven't created a world yet), and at the bottom you find a button "Create new world"

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Create a new account now and be part of our community!