Your Building Plans

• If I may, and if you're not going to be silent, I'd love to know what kind of builds you're looking forward to doing. What are you planning to build once you grab a copy, or once you have your desired feature from what was mentioned on the list inserted into the game.

-------

As for me? Once I settle down on a stable map......

• Canadian Modern Cabin-Mansion - A nice cabin-like home mimicking what I left in Minecraft's second 1.7 update. Nice quartz, sea-side view, quartz walls, and all that lovely stuff. Finally had a home, yet had to leave it behind. Even made a lovely garage for my home. I however didn't build a second floor as planned. I'm hoping to rebuild mine to over-look an ocean view while being able to fish and have some dock nearby. (Inspired by rich Vancouver mansions.)
    • Kitsune Tower - Was a nice oddly fancy tower with black trim. Used the modded marble and basalt to line it up. Foundation wise it was squarish with "W" corners & triangle middles. Walls were even, yet not. It was 9 stories (9 tailed fox spirits in Japanese & Korean folklore) up into the air with me hoping it'll fit into the height of Rising World. With custom posters, decorations, and all that I'm happy to know that I'll be able to appropriately decorate it.
    • 'White-trimmed Skyscraper - I had a dream that myself and fellow friendly Youtubers all worked together to build a white-trimmed tall skyscraper. A nice fancy and flashy structure using Minecraft's quartz textures to build a nice fancy tower you'd expect to find in Dubai's tower-filled city with white supports & fancy glass.
    • Tim Horton - After seeing that being built - here - it now needs to be built on every Rising World map I go on. Get your filling of donuts, coffee, and hot chocolate (if added). :thumbup:
    • Arcticu City* - Not really something I'd build straight away. Depending on how Rising World matures, and if I do get the game, I'd happily try rebuilding a city of skyscrapers with my anime-tized statues (Renge - Fox statue being my avatar here) overlooking the city-hall and all that. I'll place this on a map I feel is overly stable as I've grown tired of rebuilding my builds. I ended up rebuilding this city 3-4 times on Minecraft. Those blue-prints shall be coming in handy when I get around to doing this.
    • Fox Rail Company* - Once I find trains added into the game I'll start up a railway company. I'll happily ship goods around (preferably in steam trains) to transport goods around. I enjoyed doing this in Minecraft, the best experiences in FTB mod-pack, with me assumingly going to have more here in RW.
    • Busou Shinki Art Gallery - This one I wanted to do in Minecraft for the longest o times. Wanting to set up custom paintings to share my interest in Anime within the gaming world through the 'custom paintings' Mojang was toying around with. Wanted to up custom paintings of Busou Shinkis, humanoid fox girls (only fox ears and fox tail; Think cat girls), while also seeing a darker and gothic side of an ex-blogger & Minecrafter. I couldn't because he left so I'm now left partially hanging. I can happily try in this game for my self now so that's at least good.
    • Crimson Road - This one requires me to plant trees that turn red along important road-ways. Same with any pink Cherry Trees or the spring season to make them appear overly gorgeous and fancy. Was wanting to do this in Minecraft with Sakura trees but that was retracted and covered up. I could have easily with FTB's autumn biome with autumn coloured trees. Failed to realize this. Generally wanting to do this while resparked in a recent anime ep (Dog Days S3 ep 5). Seeing those red trees while passing by would be glorious.
    • 'Arctic Fox'* Den - This is Optional - This build requires me to know how NPC Traders behave fully. If I know for sure that NPC Traders will be inserted into the game with interactions, fighting, and walking, along with customization on the player's level then I'll happily build a "fox den" for one of my blog mascots. Basic AI, but somewhat freely moving about. I'd need to be able to add white fox ears,white fluffy fox tail, white hair, blue vertical iris fox eyes on a female-gendered body. It's strange yes, but that's what I'm wanting to add to roam freely in this open vast world of Rising World. Once I know for sure I'll happily build a customized home for that character. Have to leave this hanging until "she" is added (she has a name; Mention later) once I know I can customize, see her roaming, and seeing loosely fighting then that be sweet. :thumbup:
    • 'Hunter's Cabin - Something similar to what the old-appearing mansions appear in Vancouver's rich area, just more of that isolated 'Cabin hunter' feel to it with fancy pillars, wide glass areas, and similar. Google up Vancouver rich homes and mansions for sale and you'll basically get the general idea. (This is also what's listed #1 on this list, just less modern and more fancy when Canada was still 'colonial' under British rule.)
    • KanColle Docks* - Depending on if I can get people interested in modding ship girls (another strange Anime mod or you) I'll happily have them roaming around the ocean biomes. This also requires NPC Villages needing customization, acting as entites on their own, and keeping them fed, armed with ammunition, and all that stuff. Bismarck here is waiting to use your throne chair you already have added, as in this video. Have you played Silent Hunter 3? Modding or me might be near impossible so I'm wishing the Japanese will be overly curious to do this for me to do it more professionally; To have ship girls roamin around as their own entities aligned to you as pets to fight hostile ones on the ocean. (Each to their own.)
    • KanColle Art Gallery - This structure being more of a submarine pen from the movie 'Das Boot' and similar for when Ocean biomes are added. It'll at first be a museum being a bunkered up Submarine pen, maybe even with a submarine model in it (or a real one). Shall plaster the walls as fancy as I can with any recoverable Silent Hunter 3 images, with KanColle images, and etc. If I can't get a KanColle mod then I'll improvise using Posters & whatever the game gives me.

---------

* - Ya, these builds with that need heavy requirements in place for me to even go about building them. My city needing a stable map with blue-prints being saved. Same with the railway company of mine. The "Arctic Fox" den & KanColle both need NPC Traders in place to wander around freely, or as an aligned mob of their own while also being customizable in appearance. The KanColle one needing ocean biome to even skim on top of it. If the Japanese can be interested in modding I'll be having a happy field day in this game having loads of fun. I know the last two might be weird, it's just something I'm desiring; The "Arctic Fox" Den being the most desired on my side, the KanColle one being on the Japanese over-all interest side of things. Curious to see how these "ship girls" behave in Rising World while trying to go about it in a 'realistic' manner.

I'll really be saving all my builds using that build plan because I've grown tired to losing them. I'll probably build light until those build plans come around so I can import them back in. Have the NPC Trader, or someone, build it back for you once you regather all that was on the list. The rest shall be built on supply-and-demand.

(Think this is the final thread I'll make as to not be too spammy. Hope in hearing what you plan on building, or have on mind that you haven't gotten to yet.)

• Hunter cabin in the woods. Castle of some sort. Barely noticeable mountain home. Cavern in the depths with underground lake.

And on a popular noob server, a modern apartment building where new players can rent a room. Fully monitored so no funny business goes on.. and if it does I'll have it on tape!! lol

Haste is the enemy of knowledge.

• I would like to build a fortress of sorts, but I would like to do it near water, so I may wait until that feature is in. Additionally, I assume a new world will have to be made at that time, otherwise I would consider starting that project now ;)

• A Hunter's Cabin would be nice for that Canadian touch. A fortress is something I also want to do so that also sounds awesome. I'll actually add that onto the list, as with my dream wanting me to build white-trimmed skyscrapper buildings. Going to edit that into the above main posting of mine heh. Not sure what I really want to build. Guess I'll sneak them into my first post. It requires me having the game to go wild with building.

(White Tower, Traditional Cabin, and KanColle Museum added in to the above with a brief explaination. I'm itching to get this, a new computer, and to share what I want to build.)

• The Canadian Mansion sounds very nice. I'd love to live in one of those, too.

I'd like build a library with walls so high they seem to get lost into nowhere and shelves full of books lining those walls and fluffy carpets all over the raw, wooden floor.

And a modern mansion, protruding over a waterfall.

And a house of glass, partly surrounded by water (or completely? - don't know yet.)

• Nice ideas there Lhor! That library could be done via a tall tower. Open floor in the middle, ring of shelves and a staircase on the outside. If it actually had books.. well it would laaaaag horribly lol

Haste is the enemy of knowledge.

• Excellent! I'm looking forward to when I do start my builds, especially for that Canadian mansion.

I can link you to two sources as inspiration if you ever want to build up a library. I'd happily browse through a library trying to find stuff of interest, even picture books using the poster feature, or similar.

- Library - http://steamcommunity.com/shar…filedetails/?id=393163834
    - Actual Library, only found Anime version though in the anime "Penguindrum". It's somewhere in Europe in one of those 'arctic' European places. I forgot where. It is a wall full of books going down with stairs connecting to each floor.

I hope those two links helps with inspiration. A modern mansion protruding over a waterfall would be glorious also. House of glass surrounded by water also sounds awesome. Looking forward to seeing your builds.

• Nice. I think we should start a thread to 'log' inspiration and 'challenges' for whoever wants to complete them. I ended up following an image to a link to find ANOTHER awesome Canadian building somewhat closely to what I'm wanting to build.

http://steamcommunity.com/prof…screenshots/?appid=324080

My Favourite from the batch - City 1 - City 2 - City 3 - City 4 - Nice atmosphere - Just check the gallery ^.

He (or she) has a nice little town going on with great atmoshphere. Something that I would love to take advantage of by inserting NPCs into every odd room in his tall buildings. Actually, I'd happily love to tour his/her place. Would help if I could see more of these types of builds, same with 'lighter' or 'brighter' blocks, textures, and lighting being used. Seems so grim with what I linked being brighter in mood. :thumbsup:

(I really, really, REALLY can't wait to start showing off my builds when I get the game. This insane itch and desire is bothering me. I can afford it, just not a new computer and all that. This bracket thingy being more of an ignorable 'off thoughts' so ignore this.)

• Very nice buildings!
    For the inspiration thread, I think it could be useful, but on the other hand, if the thread becomes bigger, it would be harder to search for certain things etc. Since the forums have a search function, I think it would be the best, if you would simply state clearly in your post, what a picture you link to shows, so that everoyne can find your post and the pics he is looking for, later.

• Some more builds to make note of that are getting close to what I want to make. I once again have to give note to Xloff, the French Canadian expert builder on here. Not sure how much I can praise him/her, just that those are awesome expertly build structures by a fellow Canadian. :thumbsup:

- Train - I can't wait to build a railway:
    http://steamcommunity.com/shar…filedetails/?id=403517226

- Xloff's city:
    1) http://steamcommunity.com/shar…filedetails/?id=403259700
    2) http://steamcommunity.com/shar…filedetails/?id=403259694
    3) http://steamcommunity.com/shar…filedetails/?id=403259680
    4) http://steamcommunity.com/shar…filedetails/?id=403259671
    5) http://steamcommunity.com/shar…filedetails/?id=401780599

- Medieval Town:
    http://steamcommunity.com/shar…filedetails/?id=401780599

----------

The future looks bright for Rising World. I want to praise Red & the skilled builders in the community for pushing Rising World up high. How I can't wait to play this damn it haha. I'm glad nobody touched on the Anime stuff yet because that is part of my territory. Maybe one person did, though was more of a subtle display in poster form. Would however be nice to see someone other than myself upping more Anime type builds though, things not Dragonball Z or mainstream though. More Death Parade style heh.

@Meltron I agree that it could get cluttered. Guess I'll keep posting here until I get my own copy instead hoping to see what other people plan to build. A mix of what we want to build and what I find interesting from other people's builds until I get my own copy & new comp. I'm overly impressed.

I hope posters are unlimited in SP, somewhat the same in multiplayer also with others able to see what you upped. I'm planning to go all out on the posters for my own museums and art gallery type builds. Even hoping to make use of the NPC Traders, even customizing them at the very least if I can't comrade them up. Posters being higher priority on my list. I want to see more complex builds with what I built, even if they'll get wiped out with updates. Fun to look at. :thumbsup:

• When snow's in the game, I'm going to hike into the icy wilderness, and build myself a nice little log cabin in a frozen forest if i can find one. There i'll sit around the campfire telling ghost stories and eating delicious snacks with anyone who comes to stay. haa!

• I am going to build /start a town like I did on my MC server.
    The town is meant to ask all members of the server for their active participation.
    Everyone has to build a building (whatever) in that town to make it grow.... ;-)
    Another thing I really like are underground structures like big caverns with stone houses,.. a lake,...some bridges over deep cliffs and stuff like that.
    Can't wait to see more updated content and some buildings of other players as well.
    Greetz!
    Rob

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Create a new account now and be part of our community!