Boat is NOT gone!! (my fault) Im very very sorry!!!

• I had this on an Server sometimes.

After the Boat got lost i could find it in the middle of the ocean on the way i traveled with it before.

So it got bugged back to an previous position.

Check the way you travelled

• Boats can also be used by anyone on a server, so its a good idea to build a lockable garage that no one can get into.

Green Valleys - PvE Survival - Land Claims/Portals/SetHome - discord.gg/6gEbPXCHrV

• red51 This could be a bug, because I have nothing done special, just building a boat and after reloading the next day, it was gone where it was (not in the water)

Another issue:

Beside that I need to mention, that I have found a "fix" in a previous version, where you have increased the amount of aluminium ore at the surface. This resulted in finding extrem high amounts of it. The problem in my opinion is, that aluminium is a ore, which you use for very valuable things like the advanced workbench and nof for building materials, so it should be very very rare that there is a need to search for aluminium ore very much.

As example I have found 160 aluminium ores(!) at one spot also at the surface at a cliff at the surface, where I made two screenshots, which you can look at at here:

before mining:

https://www.directupload.net/file/d/6752/6ye2edsf_jpg.htm

after mining:

https://www.directupload.net/file/d/6752/39ntylxc_jpg.htm

My settings are on "normal" ore quantity.

I have the feeling, you can find much much more easy ores, even the "rare" ones without any mining into the ground and not much effort.

This was different in the old Java version, which I prefered.

• Hmm... unfortunately it's hard to tell what happened to the boat... If this happened in singleplayer, do you mind sending me your world file? Then I can have a closer look where the boat is (if it maybe fell through the ground for some reason, or if it wasn't saved properly). Maybe you could also include the rough coordinates of the location where the boat was supposed to be.

You can find the world in the "Worlds" folder in the "_New Version" directory. There should be a folder with the same name as your world, e.g. if your world is called "New World", there should be a folder "New World" accordingly. Just zip the folder and send it via PM to me, or alternatively send it via mail to support@jiw-games.net :)

Beside that I need to mention, that I have found a "fix" in a previous version, where you have increased the amount of aluminium ore at the surface. This resulted in finding extrem high amounts of it. The problem in my opinion is, that aluminium is a ore, which you use for very valuable things like the advanced workbench and nof for building materials, so it should be very very rare that there is a need to search for aluminium ore very much.

I agree that the ore spawn rates are quite high at the moment. We kept increasing them because there were still too many people struggling to find ore... and I must admit that finding ores can be tricky sometimes due to the lack of caves...

Once caves are implemented, we will definitely lower the ore spawn rate ;)

• Funmichi

Changed the title of the thread from “Boat is gone” to “Boat is NOT gone!! (my fault) Im very very sorry!!!”.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Create a new account now and be part of our community!