Not sure what to do ! tried doing as said !

• Hi

Ok so here is what I did

-downloaded the areaprotectioscript, using winrar I then put it into the scripts folder through programmex86/steam/steamapp/common/risingworld/scripts.
    -restarted the server and typed in /selectarea on new blocks that I put on the ground.
    Nothing has happened

Is there any chance that maybe someone could do a step by step on how to do this, as this script is really important to the game as people are coming on the server and destroying things and making a large hole at the spawn point.
    any help would be awesome.

This is regarding the Area protection script.

Example script: AreaProtectionMay 26th 2014

Hello folks,

here is an example lua script, useful for defining areas. An area can be defined by typing "/selectarea" in the chat, then selecting the area, and finally typing "/createarea name" (you can choose a custom name of course) in the chat.

This script offers some basic things (see updated post below) and serves only as an example, now it's your turn to do something useful with it

To load the script, simply extract the content of the zip-archive to your "scripts" folder of the game (with other words: the "AreaProtection" folder inside the zip must be inside "scripts" of your Rising World folder). The script will be automatically loaded then.
    If there is no "scripts" folder in your game folder, simply create it.

Have fun!

• I thought that might be the case.

Maybe we still need someone to do a step by step for people who are new to this or hopefully they bring this into the game soon.

thx

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Create a new account now and be part of our community!