Add a "Lastly used" into the texture menu.

• Would make things way easier, becaue who always updated his favorite-list after he used an item he "might" use again or who deltes textures from his list? ^^ Ok, maybe I am just to lazy to tidy up, but hey! :P
    #Weesuggestionspam

Edit (before post, lel): Was this alrady suggested (even by me :P), hm ^^

• Would make things way easier, becaue who always updated his favorite-list after he used an item he "might" use again or who deltes textures from his list? ^^ Ok, maybe I am just to lazy to tidy up, but hey! :P
    #Weesuggestionspam

Edit (before post, lel): Was this alrady suggested (even by me :P), hm ^^

I like your Idea, Its kinda frustrating when you forget to favorite an item and next time you go to get more blocks you spend a while trying to figure out the name of the block you used last.

If I may add a few things to your post also...

I think that we should be able to favorite block type also like stairs or pillars for example

I think that the name of your block should be titled in your inventory and not just say "Block"

and I think they should do something to the way you pick how many blocks you want. It gets kina irritating to have to hold the up pointer forever every time I want a stack of blocks.

These are all small things but I think it would make the game feel a bit smoother

• I think that we should be able to favorite block type also like stairs or pillars for example

:thumbup:

I think that the name of your block should be titled in your inventory and not just say "Block"

Yes, but if I remember correctly, red said that this would be a bit tricky, since there are for example so many wood textures and some of them are even very similiar. But I agree with you, there should be a name for every texture, even if they are very uncommon, complex or similiar sounding, e.g. "Bright birch wood planks" and "Dark birch wood planks" ^^ This would make it a bit easier to remember them, since it indeed is sometimes hard to remeber what texture excaclty you have used when you build a barn etc. At least I find it hard to see a great difference with the beams.
    In addition to this, I would then suggest to have a search function for the names, as well :P A filter function might even be helpful as well, e.g. to filter from what tree a wood textures comes, if it is bright/ dark and if it fits to a medieval style or is modern etc.

• In addition to this, I would then suggest to have a search function for the names, as well A filter function might even be helpful as well, e.g. to filter from what tree a wood textures comes, if it is bright/ dark and if it fits to a medieval style or is modern etc.

This is also a good Idea! maybe we filter materials used in crafting the items also?

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Create a new account now and be part of our community!