Existing Linux Server update, help me please

A big new update is now available, introducing biomes, caves and much more!
Latest hotfix: 0.7.0.3 (2024-02-21)
  • Short and simple:

Epic Insomniacs server
    Downloaded updated server files.
    Saved World and Scripts and server.properties in a backup.
    Threw the new server files in the "server directory".

ran the linux startup script which results in a "servername started"

but there is no screen session for it.

Checked the log and have this:

I've wiped it all out, and started from scratch (copying in my backed up world and scripts).. same errors.
    I've wiped it all out, and started from scratch (vanilla, invoked a new world, no scripts).. same erros.

Please help me *nix masters, I'm at a loss here. List of things to double check, dependencies to check? Any help at all would be greatly appreciated.

Epic Insomniacs Rising World!

Come have some fun @ 62.213.195.243:4255 or find us in the server list:
    [420] Epic Insomniacs Rising World Server

• Something seems to be wrong with the server setting server_world_type. Is there maybe an escape character or a space after the "Normal"? Alternatively try to delete this whole line from the server.properties file and start the server again.

• Something seems to be wrong with the server setting server_world_type. Is there maybe an escape character or a space after the "Normal"? Alternatively try to delete this whole line from the server.properties file and start the server again.

That was is red, can't thank you enough.

I actually nano'd my server.properties and went down the list backspacing and entering to take all those spaces out but I missed that 1.

Thank you again!!!

Epic Insomniacs Rising World!

Come have some fun @ 62.213.195.243:4255 or find us in the server list:
    [420] Epic Insomniacs Rising World Server

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Create a new account now and be part of our community!