Seeking an english speaking active server

• 518mafia.com ... We usually have a good group of people on with plenty of Admins keeping out the grievers.

Join us! Give us a try!

• Hi, I have a server :Hope For The Flowers USA, which also "says it all". BUT...and it may be a huge but to you...I am new to all this and therefore my server is "raw" ...doesn't look like Yahgiggles (which you would be wise to check out) .His is called Rising City. Do a search here and check out some photos of his fantastic city. You are very welcome to try out mine too and altho I'm getting better have a long way to go. If you are a computer nerd you are particularly welcome because I could really use some help running this server. I'd be happy to have someone to share responsibilities with and even possibly learn from.CrissaRobin

• yeah ours is all english and we welcome anyone as long as they dont grief lol its at

(Rising Citys x2 ip address 203.184.52.110:5255 and ip 119.224.64.54:5255)(NoPVP)(player to player teleport)(Lot Protection)(TeamSpeak 203.184.52.110:9987) Ip: 203.184.52.110 • Port: 5255

Yahgiggle Steam Signature, real name Deon Hamilton :thumbsup: Server @ ip 139.99.136.76:4255 Name (The Federation of territory) Unity :thumbsup:

If at first your code does not work call it version 0.1 with the odd bug :thinking:

My Own Website

31245-logo-png

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Create a new account now and be part of our community!