Lol i was kicked from my own server

• WTF after new update i now have been kicked and not aloud back in i have had the game crash and some of my tomatoes wont let me chop them

i must point out restarting the client fixed all the problems each time

also i was hoping this update would fix the poster bug can you guys please please i beg you to fix that and the chat window on the next update :-)
    )

Yahgiggle Steam Signature, real name Deon Hamilton :thumbsup: Server @ ip 139.99.136.76:4255 Name (The Federation of territory) Unity :thumbsup:

If at first your code does not work call it version 0.1 with the odd bug :thinking:

My Own Website

31245-logo-png

Edited once, last by yahgiggle ().

• Did you receive more information when you have been kicked (reason etc.)? You may get kicked when the server or your connection to the server has a problem.
    Apart from that, is there maybe a file called "mp_error" in your game directory (steamversion: steam/steamapps/common/risingworld)?

• Did you receive more information when you have been kicked (reason etc.)? You may get kicked when the server or your connection to the server has a problem.
    Apart from that, is there maybe a file called "mp_error" in your game directory (steamversion: steam/steamapps/common/risingworld)?

no it just said you are kicked a restart of my client let me back in and have played for some hours now without this recurring

Yahgiggle Steam Signature, real name Deon Hamilton :thumbsup: Server @ ip 139.99.136.76:4255 Name (The Federation of territory) Unity :thumbsup:

If at first your code does not work call it version 0.1 with the odd bug :thinking:

My Own Website

31245-logo-png
  • it seems that after the updates that when the server sits idle with no players in it the server will no disconnect from the hive. When it disconnects from the hive that's when I see the you have been kick no authentication possible (NC). Other players on the server have got the same message.

• i was playing on my own so i was on when this happened to me so who knows also looked in the error log and did not find anything i have noted that over the night i get the odd DC on my server from the hive sometimes this last minits other times hours but it reconnects on its own this did not happen before the update and don't think its a big deal other than users may think our servers down when in fact its not our server

My Own Website

31245-logo-png
  • it seems that after the updates that when the server sits idle with no players in it the server will no disconnect from the hive. When it disconnects from the hive that's when I see the you have been kick no authentication possible (NC). Other players on the server have got the same message.

The update did not change that behaviour. The "No authentication possible (NC)" message indicates that the server itself it not authenticated or has lost the connection to the HIVE. Restarting the server should help in that case.

i was playing on my own so i was on when this happened to me so who knows also looked in the error log and did not find anything i have noted that over the night i get the odd DC on my server from the hive sometimes this last minits other times hours but it reconnects on its own this did not happen before the update and don't think its a big deal other than users may think our servers down when in fact its not our server

If the kick occurs again: Can you please tell me the full text of the message or - better - provide a screenshot of it?

also i was hoping this update would fix the poster bug can you guys please please i beg you to fix that and the chat window on the next update

Sorry, missed that in my first response ;) Posters are not fixed yet, we first need to make sure that the old disconnect problems no longer occur with the new networking, since enabling the poster synchronization will cause a massive data transfer between server and client.
    About the chat: We will probably fix that for the next update ;)

• Thanks Red. The problem hasn't come back in a few days. I have 2 servers running And have them on 4hour reboot cycles. I still get the disconnects from the hive but they seem to be reconnecting on there own now. You have done a great job with the disconnect issue. I have seen far less DC's on my servers. They still do happen but the frequency is far less than it has been in the past.what ever you did give it a little more.

• this has happened 3 or more times to me now i was kicked while other users stayed on lol i am the server owner and have a ping of 0 - 3 never had this happen before the update and now its doing it at lest once a day.

My Own Website

31245-logo-png
  • So its happened again lock out of both servers. The #1 server currently has 2 players in and playing. I have attached a screen shot of the in game message. You can send Email to 518mafiaclan@gmail.com if you have further questions or tests you would like ran

yep thats 100% the same message i get

My Own Website

31245-logo-png

• Please download the latest server files today and restart the server. Now you should be able to connect without any issues. :)

done that and now i get kicked and Client Error :-( also the game sometimes just close's with no warning or anything but i did take note and each time it did this there was a update installing on the game on steam

My Own Website

31245-logo-png

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Create a new account now and be part of our community!