Looking for English Server For Multi play

• Hi,
    I am looking for a English speaking server where I can play without being killed, I used to use 1 of the Prima servers but both have not been updated maybe they have gone and should not be on the list? I started on Troxplay started to build quite happily not bothering anyone and noticed someone building near bye now it will not let me connect to it I supposed they did not want me on their server, I also tried a new one today said all are welcome but on joining I could not cut down anything or pick stuff up. So what's going on, I never thought it would be so much hassle to join a multi player server, Is there a host server that's not private so anyone can join ? I play also on the one that lets you play solo have no problem at all. just would like to join a multi player server not griefing just playing minding my own business. This game is really good and the updated are amazing, but its a shame the servers were better

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Create a new account now and be part of our community!