• we know that minecarts are going to be added, then why not a full scale train?
    featuring locomotives, railway carriages, wagons, catenaries, train stations and railroad tracks.

• This is what I'm most excited for with the way Red (or the trio) implied there shall be over-ground trains in the game. Look - here - and scroll down to the 'railway' tab and read what it says. Don't worry, not shouting against you, I'm rallying with you for having trains because I want actual real locomotives in our game, more so after it was implied.

Adding locomotives, railway carriages, wagons, and all that would be awesome. It would also encourage long distance traveling by also transporting goods from one spot to another, if actually biome specific. If Red can fiddle with the NPC villages to accept supplies in that supply & demand manner then that would compliment the trains and vice-versa. Would make Rising World awesome.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Create a new account now and be part of our community!