Not sure if bug...

• I have been hacking away at landscape and realized that I am not getting dirt when i do any more.
    I have a sizable store of it from when I started my quarry but it is annoying that I am taking off a small rise and keep having to go grab dirt from my supply to do the fill back.
    Is this an intentional change?

Also is there a trick to removing construction boards? I put up some as scaffolding and not cannot get some of it to come down.

Also any idea when we may be getting the shovel? landscaping is currently next to impossible.

Thanks

• I have been hacking away at landscape and realized that I am not getting dirt when i do any more.
    I have a sizable store of it from when I started my quarry but it is annoying that I am taking off a small rise and keep having to go grab dirt from my supply to do the fill back[...]

What do you mean exactly? You don't get dirt when digging?

[...]Also is there a trick to removing construction boards? I put up some as scaffolding and not cannot get some of it to come down[...]

That seems to be a bug. We will fix that as soon as possible!

[...]Also any idea when we may be getting the shovel? landscaping is currently next to impossible.

We will try to implement it shortly! But we don't have an appropriate animation for it yet, so the first implementation of the shovel won't be perfect (in terms of aesthetics)

• yes, No Dirt, using the pick axe to break grassy portions of the terrain.
    I got a bunch when digging my quarry before the halloween update, but now I am not when I am digging just the top layer or two with my crude reduction in terrain height.

Thanks for getting back so quickly, you guys are doing an excellent job. Can't wait for next updates.

• yes, No Dirt, using the pick axe to break grassy portions of the terrain.
    I got a bunch when digging my quarry before the halloween update, but now I am not when I am digging just the top layer or two with my crude reduction in terrain height.

Oh that's true! Spooky bug. We will fix that immediately! ;)

Thanks for getting back so quickly, you guys are doing an excellent job. Can't wait for next updates.

Thanks man! :)

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Create a new account now and be part of our community!