Suggestion - Tool - Saw

• With the extended construction, I find that I have to replace things cause they are a smidge too long, so how about Saw for shortening boards or posts to a specific length.
    If you want to get really fancy allow players to cut at an angle instead of just shortening or allow them to cut holes out of existing boards.

Just a thought, Cheers!

• With the extended construction, I find that I have to replace things cause they are a smidge too long, so how about Saw for shortening boards or posts to a specific length.

Sounds interesting! We put it on our list and add this in the future, but it may take some time.

If you want to get really fancy allow players to cut at an angle instead of just shortening or allow them to cut holes out of existing boards.

Hehe, a long time a ago, long before the first release of the game, this was originally planned :D Unfortunately, that feature brings a lot of problems (especially it causes a lot of extra data when saving a construction element, which is especially bad in multiplayer), so it has been shelved for the time being.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Create a new account now and be part of our community!