Will we have to start over when biomes /Water are added ?

• Are we going to have to rebuild everything when we get water and Biomes ? I have been holding off build anything complicated because I know eventually we will probably have to start over as major changes come . Do any of the Developers have any Idea when or if we will have to redo anything / everything ? I am sure once water gets added you would have to restart as your valley you built in may be at the bottom of the ocean or a lake.

• That would be interesting, if ur whole town was suddenly at the bottom of the ocean, you'd have ur own Atlantis. The world is supposed to be endless so they could leave the area were u built alone and add biomes and water in undiscovered areas.

• I maybe can remember that red said changes will be just applied to not visited biomes, that could mean your world stays the same without biomes and without water and you can just walk a large way to reach an area with new biomes and water.

If that's not the case then i look forward to get the highly discussed "Blueprint"-System to save buildings.

• Usually old maps will be converted when new features are introduced ;) If not, we will offer at least a way to save your buildings and move them to a new map.

Thanks Red51. I have been enjoying the game so far. I love the way you set up everything with SQL. It helps make things easy to change that way.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Create a new account now and be part of our community!