No Connection Found for endpoint 4 or 5

• OK guys i could not understand why users are not coming on much after the update so did some testing and found the server is now very unreliable with been disconnecting users and now users are giving up and playing other games

how i tested i used another adsl line to logon to my own server the ping was around 100 with it spiking to 400 every so often but the game felt fine to play, but only after 10min of play i got DC from the hive and from the server i then had to reload the game to get back the connection then after 10 or so min bam got dc once more

in the error file this is what i am getting client side

Error details:
    java.net.SocketException: Connection reset
    at java.net.SocketInputStream.read(Unknown Source)
    at de.jiw.network.connector.tcp.TcpConnector.read(TcpConnector.java:92)
    at de.jiw.network.connector.ConnectorReadThread.run(ConnectorReadThread.java:60)

on the server side

i get Warning: No hosted connection found for endpoint 4
    tcpKernel gracefully disconnected
    pendingCloseEvent.add

also the line Java.io.IOException:An existing connection was forcibly closed by the remote host

Please Help

Yahgiggle Steam Signature, real name Deon Hamilton :thumbsup: Server @ ip 139.99.136.76:4255 Name (The Federation of territory) Unity :thumbsup:

If at first your code does not work call it version 0.1 with the odd bug :thinking:

My Own Website

31245-logo-png
  • Gigs it sounds like the same issue I was having or very close. I deleted all of my server files except for the config file , new world folder and my scripts folder. I downloaded a fresh copy of the server from the site and it seems to have solved the endpoint errors I was having. When I did my updates in the past I would drag and drop and overwrite as necessary. Looks like the way for me to do it will be delete and re insert the server files.

• Gigs it sounds like the same issue I was having or very close. I deleted all of my server files except for the config file , new world folder and my scripts folder. I downloaded a fresh copy of the server from the site and it seems to have solved the endpoint errors I was having. When I did my updates in the past I would drag and drop and overwrite as necessary. Looks like the way for me to do it will be delete and re insert the server files.

When i do a update i do it all new and fresh into a new folder with the date of the day i did it then all i copy to that folder is the world file the settings file and the script folder so all other files are new maybe they have a more updated server ill re download that and see anyway

Cheers

Yahgiggle Steam Signature, real name Deon Hamilton :thumbsup: Server @ ip 139.99.136.76:4255 Name (The Federation of territory) Unity :thumbsup:

If at first your code does not work call it version 0.1 with the odd bug :thinking:

My Own Website

31245-logo-png

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Create a new account now and be part of our community!