Client Error java.net.socketexception:Connection reset

• Keeps popping up saying Client Error java.net.socketexception:Connection reset

My buddy keeps complaining about this error. He is playing on a Windows 7 box.

I'm running the server on an Xubuntu box, that is dedicated.

Funny thing is, I can connect and play for hours without a problem. But I am using Linux Mint 17 box.

Update:
    We have come to the conclusion that it is the client, not the server. He has connected to many of the servers out there
    and it does the same thing. Windows 7 64 bit using Steam to install the game. .

• yep i get the same thing but only if i connect away from home on another Wan line but when i am at home on lan its more stable i can play for hours but sometimes i do get kicked from my own server and no update has solved that problem yet.

Yahgiggle Steam Signature, real name Deon Hamilton :thumbsup: Server @ ip 139.99.136.76:4255 Name (The Federation of territory) Unity :thumbsup:

If at first your code does not work call it version 0.1 with the odd bug :thinking:

My Own Website

31245-logo-png

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Create a new account now and be part of our community!