Hey! I'm responsible for sound & music in concept…

• Will you be making ambient background tunes for different areas, or situations. Like different moods for the surface, or underground? In dungeons? Just curious.

We have been talking about this. We don't want to overwhelm the player with too much music, but instead making it really special when it comes up. It should really creep up on you in certain situations. We'll see how dynamic we can make it :)

There will be an 'sound update' at some point in the not too distant future, where the sound engine will get a nice tune up as well as adding a shit ton of new sounds and – possibly – music.

Thank you. red51 told me it is this music, in case anyone else wants to know: http://audiojungle.net/item/epic-adventure/9562866

Very cool! I'll put it in the first post.

• Yes please, not too in your face. Ambient, to complete the atmosphere/environment. And please no fight music which starts every time you get into a fight haha please no! Aside from that, I'll just wait to see what you guys do. :D

Haste is the enemy of knowledge.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Create a new account now and be part of our community!