Ideas for devs :)

• was sitting back thinking last couple days and hope something here helps :)

List of Tree's
    Sugar Maple Tree - could also bore and collect maple syrup over open fire
    Douglas Fir
    LodgePole Pine
    Ponderosa Pine
    Red Pine
    White Pine
    Colorado Blue Spruce
    Red Wood
    Birch - could make boats, could also make lamp shades, arts and crafts etc Lots can be done.
    Elm
    Red Oak
    White Oak
    Cotton Wood

Fruit Tree's
    Apple
    Orange
    Pear
    Plums
    Lime
    Lemon
    Grapefruit
    Grapes

Nut Tree's
    Pecon Tree
    Walnut
    Almonds
    Brazil Nuts
    Peanuts
    Pistachio's
    **from wikipedia** Historical usage Nuts, including the wild almond, prickly water lily, acorns, pistachio and water chestnut, were a major part of the human diet 780,000 years ago. Prehistoric humans developed an assortment of tools to crack open nuts during the Pleistocene period.[17] Aesculus californica was eaten by the Native Americans of California during famines after the toxic constituents were leached out.
    List of shrubs
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/L…hrubs_by_taxonomic_family

Farming
    Sunflower
    Corn
    Peas
    Beans
    Sugar Snap Pea's
    Onions
    Turnips
    Broccoli
    Cabbage
    Cauliflower
    Potatoes
    squash
    cantalope
    wheat,
    barley
    oats
    Alfalfa

Other
    Milk Cows,
    petting animals
    frogs
    snakes
    making rope
    having a pet animal(s)
    Grass grows back in areas that is bare ground
    SALT - for raw meat or it spoils, ability to smoke it.

Blocks

1/4 size blocks
    when cutting trees down and when they are cut up in to logs if you hit them again they become like kindling for fires. right now they can't be collected.
    Plumbing - able to plumb houses and our major cities
    Iron
    ability to smith with iron.
    Tree Pruning,
    Hedge Trimming

Animals
    Chickens - can collect eggs or kill the chicken and have breast and legs
    Ducks - can collect eggs or kill the duck and have breast and legs
    Geese - can collect eggs or kill the goose and have breast and legs
    Pheasant - kill collect breast
    Partridge "ruff Grouse" - kill collect breast
    Eagles
    Variety of birds
    Horses - Ability to ride horse - maybe gotta go catch a wild one 1st ;)
    dogs
    cats
    mice
    rats
    bats
    fish

• Good list of content there. I appreciate it when someone takes the time to put the effort in like this. Sure some things have been mentioned etc... anyways, I am all for having more content and options.

Haste is the enemy of knowledge.

• yeah nice list i think a lot of stuff you have in your list they have in there list anyway, but this game does indeed get you thinking

Yahgiggle Steam Signature, real name Deon Hamilton :thumbsup: Server @ ip 139.99.136.76:4255 Name (The Federation of territory) Unity :thumbsup:

If at first your code does not work call it version 0.1 with the odd bug :thinking:

My Own Website

31245-logo-png
  • Awesome list. More the merrier and I would absolutely love more tree types. Having pet animals and human comrades would be excellent also. Small actions like petting animals also, I approve. Having 'emoticon' type animations would do wonders. Pruning garden plants would be neat also. Whatever is added I shall be happy with.

I do hope the Trio consider allowing us to use Mooses like horses and camels for the fun of it. Seeing as how it's a fresh new world we should be free in what we do, not restricted with the environment. I at the very least would enjoy jousting (for fun & combat) with Mooses. Also because of Canadian pride.
    (Sorry, didn't want to create a new thread to spam.)

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Create a new account now and be part of our community!