Typo - Shelves

• "Improved Shelf" should be "Improvised Shelf"

The shelving unit is made from boards and bricks, indicating that the combination of the two materials is intended to be an improvised shelving unit. It's a simple fix but I thought I'd point it out.

Cheers!

"Building Better Worlds"
    - Weyland Yutani

Edited once, last by Iacocca ().

• True, "improved shelf" makes no sense :D It's odd that the description on the other hand was correctly using "improvised shelf" though. Thanks for letting us know, will be fixed in the next version ;)

• Also i would change toiletpaper mount to toiletpaper holder, as it holds paper, mount is more like what you do to the holder it self, you mount it to the wall so it can hold toilet paper,
    the other thing i find strange is vent coverage, the word coverage best describes the transmission from a cell tower, just (vent cover) is all that is needed for a vent cover.

Yahgiggle Steam Signature, real name Deon Hamilton :thumbsup: Server @ ip 139.99.136.76:4255 Name (The Federation of territory) Unity :thumbsup:

If at first your code does not work call it version 0.1 with the odd bug :thinking:

My Own Website

31245-logo-png
  • Thanks for the info! We've changed the texts :)

no problem also one more lol the Lavatory is a area where you go toilet or go toilet in, a (wash basin) is what is use to wash your hands

We don't want to be using the wash basin as a lavatory especially if you need to do number two's lol

Yahgiggle Steam Signature, real name Deon Hamilton :thumbsup: Server @ ip 139.99.136.76:4255 Name (The Federation of territory) Unity :thumbsup:

If at first your code does not work call it version 0.1 with the odd bug :thinking:

My Own Website

31245-logo-png

Edited once, last by yahgiggle ().

• Hmm I guess that's a typical case of an english word with several meanings ^^ Wikipedia tells me that lavatory may refer to a toilet as well as to "A washbasin for handwashing, a kind of sink". But if "washbasin" is more common, we will change it of course, especially to avoid incidents as shown on your picture :D

• Hmm I guess that's a typical case of an english word with several meanings ^^ Wikipedia tells me that lavatory may refer to a toilet as well as to "A washbasin for handwashing, a kind of sink". But if "washbasin" is more common, we will change it of course, especially to avoid incidents as shown on your picture :D

yes English is hard to under stand because of this problem but if you type wash basin into Google image search you will get wash basin's on there own if you type Lavatory you will get what ever goes into to a toilet room like the toilet, a wash basin, a bath, ect ect because its common to call this room a Lavatory or a toilet or bathroom or loo lol

My Own Website

31245-logo-png
  • I would just call it a sink. Wash basin isn't used for every day talk... well at least here in North America, maybe in Britian they say wash basin or something like that haha Maybe to be specific, washroom sink and kitchen sink. This is the issue with English, there is British English and North American English. They overlap of course but certain things are used in Britian which just aren't used over here. I doubt the Brits would say sink... could be wrong though haha

Haste is the enemy of knowledge.

• I would just call it a sink. Wash basin isn't used for every day talk... well at least here in North America, maybe in Britian they say wash basin or something like that haha Maybe to be specific, washroom sink and kitchen sink. This is the issue with English, there is British English and North American English. They overlap of course but certain things are used in Britian which just aren't used over here. I doubt the Brits would say sink... could be wrong though haha

here in new zealand its a mix we call them sinks too but only if we add bathroom to it (bathroom sink) but wash basin is more common

My Own Website

31245-logo-png
  • Sink is the most common usage in the UK.

if you call it a sink it could be

a bathroom sink or a kitchen sink
    but wash basin is just that and as soon as you say wash basin you know what sort they are talking about but yes we in new zealand use sink alot too but its more said in a full sentence
    like we need a new bathroom sink or go wash your hands in the bathroom sink or if you are inthe bathroom you might say look at that sink. now if you talked to someone and said i blocked my sink they wont know what sink you mean but if you say i blocked my wash basin they know its the sick in the bathroom lol so its fine how it is

My Own Website

31245-logo-png

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Create a new account now and be part of our community!