Areas that wont save your build

• i have had this happen more than once i am building in a area that i have 100% the rights to build in this can be a non protected or protected area it does not matter anyway i get areas of my build that wont save, they look all good but if i move away and come back some of the build has gone, so then i rebuild it only to have this happen over and over sometimes i rebuild and it stays too??? i think i am on the edge of a chunk when this happens as its always a line never bits here and there

Yahgiggle Steam Signature, real name Deon Hamilton :thumbsup: Server @ ip 139.99.136.76:4255 Name (The Federation of territory) Unity :thumbsup:

If at first your code does not work call it version 0.1 with the odd bug :thinking:

My Own Website

31245-logo-png
  • Do you use a modified version of the area protection script? Is the problem reproducible?

the problem does not happen very often and like i said if i rebuild i can get it to save but sometimes i need to rebuild over and over sometimes just once sometimes this is just one block but other times a line

Yahgiggle Steam Signature, real name Deon Hamilton :thumbsup: Server @ ip 139.99.136.76:4255 Name (The Federation of territory) Unity :thumbsup:

If at first your code does not work call it version 0.1 with the odd bug :thinking:

My Own Website

31245-logo-png

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Create a new account now and be part of our community!