Poster limit?

• Does anyone know if there is a limit to the amount of posters we can add in single player? I added some books a while ago, loaded up the game days later.....and they were gone...it would be good to know, as i can then limit how much weird gear i put into my house. haa!

• there is a limit on servers i think its set to 10 but the admin can change this to any number they like i have mine set to 1000 if you managed to upload and see your images they should still be showing for you maybe the admin has removed them or you deleted your own files as i think the images maybe also on your own computer or did you log on with a new computer? anyway i don't know 100% how the images work but yeah maybe that's the problem lol

Yahgiggle Steam Signature, real name Deon Hamilton :thumbsup: Server @ ip 139.99.136.76:4255 Name (The Federation of territory) Unity :thumbsup:

If at first your code does not work call it version 0.1 with the odd bug :thinking:

My Own Website

31245-logo-png
  • it's the same computer, and i keep a folder of images for uploading to rising world on my desktop. Adding to it as i create new ones.
    Perhaps it was a little glitch or something. No biggy! Cheers buddy!

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Create a new account now and be part of our community!