Convert SQLite database to MySQL [OUTDATED]

• thats is the code that i see when i try to start te server

I need to create a MySQL or does it automatically, how does that I must leave open to the name, or enter something

• @Jjustmee22: It looks like this problem is not related to the converter oO The game is unable to load its own definition database, either it's a permission issue (if you're using Linux), or another instance of the server or the converter may be still running in the background (do not start the server before the conversion progress is completed)

• 1st I unzip converter,
    2nd copy paste them into the rising world map
    3rd open puty
    4th I use this comand java -jar converter.jar New World IP: PORT USERNAME PASSWORD DATABASE

I get this message

DATABASE
    USE: converter.jar filePath ip: port user password database
    Argument 1: File Path to old World
    MySQL --------- -----------
    Argument 2: ip and port
    Argument 3: username
    Argument 4: password
    Argument 5: Database
    Example: converter.jar "C: / Rising World / Worlds / New World" 127.0.0.1:3306 root 123456789 newworld

is that right or wrong?

• 4th I use this comand java -jar converter.jar New World IP: PORT USERNAME PASSWORD DATABASE

This does not work: If there are spaces in the file path ("New World"), you have to use quotation marks. Also keep in mind that you have to provide the full path to the world file (unless the converter is in the same working directory as the world).
    Apart from that, make sure that you replace IP, PORT, USERNAME, PASSWORD and DATABASE with the correct arguments.

• where can I find the ip stuff, converter is in the folder where the server.jar and it says :) sorry I do so tricky

The IP is the IP of the MySQL server, if it's running on the same machine, you can use 127.0.0.1. The default port is 3306.
    About the world file, the best thing is to use the full file path.

• now i got this

[root@mida rising]# java -jar converter.jar "/home/rising/Worlds/New World" 127.0.0.1:3306 root ********** New World
    USE: converter.jar filepath ip:port user password database
    Argument 1: Filepath to old World
    --------- MySQL -----------
    Argument 5: database
    Example: converter.jar "C:/Rising World/Worlds/New World" 127.0.0.1:3306 root 123456789 newworld

• If one of the arguments contains spaces, you have to use quotation marks. Since your target database seems to be named "New World", it requires quot. marks:
    java -jar converter.jar "/home/rising/Worlds/New World" 127.0.0.1:3306 root ********** "New World"

• Hi, I think one step closer: p I had no database created and had apparently now I get this

good bad ?

• path to '/Worlds/New World//worldParts/wp-3_5.db': '/Worlds' does not exist

Hmm... it seems that there is a problem with the filepath 8| I've uploaded another version of the converter, please download it (here) and try it again (remember to delete the tables in your mysql database first, since the conversion procedure has been interrupted there are probably already some tables)

• now i got this mesage

I also removes everything from the database mysql
    USE: converter.jar filepath ip:port user password database
    Argument 1: Filepath to old World
    --------- MySQL -----------
    Argument 5: database
    Example: converter.jar "C:/Rising World/Worlds/New World" 127.0.0.1:3306 root 123456789 newworld

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Create a new account now and be part of our community!