[Script] Trustlist updated 0.5.6.1 +

• here is the full trust list updated to run on new servers + i did a little work on the code to tidy it up a little

github link Download

Rising-world link Download

Full unzipped files mega link here Download

Files

• trustlist.zip

(6 kB, downloaded 517 times, last: )

Yahgiggle Steam Signature, real name Deon Hamilton :thumbsup: Server @ ip 139.99.136.76:4255 Name (The Federation of territory) Unity :thumbsup:

If at first your code does not work call it version 0.1 with the odd bug :thinking:

My Own Website

31245-logo-png

Edited 9 times, last by yahgiggle ().

• Hi!

I got a question about LUA scripts in general but I'm asking here because this is the only script I use.

When I try /trust <playername> (and the others) I get in return "Command not found". But if I add the names directly in the database, then it works like it should. Am I doing something wrong?

• Hi!

I got a question about LUA scripts in general but I'm asking here because this is the only script I use.

When I try /trust <playername> (and the others) I get in return "Command not found". But if I add the names directly in the database, then it works like it should. Am I doing something wrong?

no it does that it need tweaking but still works fine with that error

Yahgiggle Steam Signature, real name Deon Hamilton :thumbsup: Server @ ip 139.99.136.76:4255 Name (The Federation of territory) Unity :thumbsup:

If at first your code does not work call it version 0.1 with the odd bug :thinking:

My Own Website

31245-logo-png
  • By you saying "works fine with this error", I guess you mean "if you do it by hand" as I did, yes, it works perfectly. But using the /trust or any of the other commands, it does not seem to work. Sorry if I don't "get it". :-)

• By you saying "works fine with this error", I guess you mean "if you do it by hand" as I did, yes, it works perfectly. But using the /trust or any of the other commands, it does not seem to work. Sorry if I don't "get it". :-)

"do it by hand" please explain what you mean by this. cheers your not adding <> with the names are you because that wont work just /trust yahgiggle is needed whats your server ip could i come and test this

My Own Website

31245-logo-png
  • "By hand" I mean, open the database with SQLite Browser, and adding the names in the DB myself. No, :-D I do not add the <> :)

This is a dedicated home-run server (is not always online), but you can find the server in the server list in RW under the name "PIXELSTAR >> private server by HeXoN & ....". But I dunno that you might be able to do something since I use your script :-)

*EDIT: Added your nick (the one you use here) as admin to the server.

• "By hand" I mean, open the database with SQLite Browser, and adding the names in the DB myself. No, :-D I do not add the <> :)

This is a dedicated home-run server (is not always online), but you can find the server in the server list in RW under the name "PIXELSTAR >> private server by HeXoN & ....". But I dunno that you might be able to do something since I use your script :-)

sweet i use the same nick so it will work i will come on soon and take a look

My Own Website

31245-logo-png

ok i have been on and i trusted myself no problem and also trustlist works fine so this has got to do with how you imput your command you type it like this /trust it needs / and you cant have a space after that so for me it would go like this /trust yahgiggle see the only space is after the word trust /trustlist /trust /untrust all commands are done in the chat not the command box

to prove it worked i added myself and built a stone thing next to your crafting tables

My Own Website

31245-logo-png

Edited 2 times, last by yahgiggle ().

• Oh... LOL, that was my problem. I thought you had to enter those commands in the console... Darn, I feel stupid now. :/
    Anyway, thanks for getting on my server and testing it! :thumbsup: So, I guess any LUA script is executed thru the chat, not the console. Oh boy.

Btw, nice construction. The catapult from Angry Birds? ;)

• Oh... LOL, that was my problem. I thought you had to enter those commands in the console... Darn, I feel stupid now. :/
    Anyway, thanks for getting on my server and testing it! :thumbsup: So, I guess any LUA script is executed thru the chat, not the console. Oh boy.

yep your right all lua is done in chat :-)

My Own Website

31245-logo-png

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Create a new account now and be part of our community!