Mac Client User Help

• I discovered some inconveniences with the Mac Client that might help you Gamers out.

Flymode: Flymode is by default on f2 key. That Key has already functions in OSX. It brightens ur display and does not activate flying. Since there is no Option to change the keysettings for flymode yet, you cant assign a specific Key for that. You can still activate the flymode with the combination of "fn + f2" key. Same counts for f3 and other available commands.

Mousebutton Problematique:
    The most common Mouse on actual Mac's is the Apple Magicmouse. Now this is a one button mouse and the one big button is a touchpad as people know it from Laptops. Nontheless you can change ur OSX settings to make it work as a usual mouse. If you press the right area, you have the right click, same counts for left area. Draging ur finger from top to botton gives your the mousewheel functionality. No matter how much of a brilliant technology this Magic Mouse is, you are struggeling with multipe button commands. F.e. Holding down the left button to drag a line of blocks and press the right button is impossible with the magic mouse.
    It also appears to be impossible to loot pigs/cows or use a cooking grill.
    The solution I found for this Problem, is rebind your keys. So that f.e. the right mousebutton is on the E key of your keybord. Now you can drag lines of blocks and press the E button. And you can also use ur mousewheel function to scroll down to "start fire" and press E to confirm the action.

Open Console. ^ Circumflex key (i do believe it is callled like that) doesnt work on Mac client. You use the "#" key for that.

• i know a better way to fix this problem very simple and works every time (get a pc with windows or ubuntu and dump the Mac) :-) best thing your ever do lol

Yahgiggle Steam Signature, real name Deon Hamilton :thumbsup: Server @ ip 139.99.136.76:4255 Name (The Federation of territory) Unity :thumbsup:

If at first your code does not work call it version 0.1 with the odd bug :thinking:

My Own Website

31245-logo-png

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Create a new account now and be part of our community!