Custom Window Mode Resolution

• I am not able to Play in Fullscreen because of the Multi Montor Bug "java.lang.RuntimeException: Unable to find fullscreen display mode matching settings" Thats not the Problem, because i like playing windowed...

My request is to allow custom resolutions for the Window Mode.

I tried to change:
    graphic_resolution_x=1680
    graphic_resolution_y=1050

But the game always throws my settings away and uses its defaults (1920x1200) which are to large for the window mode.

This feature should be basic, additionally you could allow the player to resize the window by just graping the edge and pull it to the wanted size, which would be very useful for all the window mode players.

have a nice day :)

• Unfortunately that happens on a few machines. You can go to your game directory (steamversion: steam/steamapps/common/risingworld) and open the config.properties file with a texteditor, then set "game_bypass_fullscreenadjustment" to false true, adjust the resolution and set "graphic_refreshrate" to the refreshrate of your monitor (usually 60). Then save the file and try it again ;)

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Create a new account now and be part of our community!