Problem placing blocks and accessing menus

• I am not able to stack more than four rows of blocks to build a house. The first row half-sinks into the ground, creating the floor. The next three rows create 3/4 of the wall height. But then the cursor (white outline) won't go any higher than that. I've tried every key combination and watched numerous videos, but the folks narrating the videos don't tell you what keys they're pressing.

In addition, I'm having trouble with the extended menus on pig and cow meat inventories and for the tent and smoker. Pressing F only rarely brings up the menu, and when it does, I can't change the selection. ?(

• I am not able to stack more than four rows of blocks to build a house. The first row half-sinks into the ground, creating the floor. The next three rows create 3/4 of the wall height. But then the cursor (white outline) won't go any higher than that. I've tried every key combination and watched numerous videos, but the folks narrating the videos don't tell you what keys they're pressing.

In addition, I'm having trouble with the extended menus on pig and cow meat inventories and for the tent and smoker. Pressing F only rarely brings up the menu, and when it does, I can't change the selection. ?(

when using the f key always have the cross on the center of your screen on the subject, for the menu use the mouse wheel to move up and down the menu and right click, for blocks it sounds to me your too low as you build higher you also need to be higher, this is so you can get the cross on the center of your screen on top of the block and not just the side some times fly mode is better for this, if your game has it on hit f2 to fly f2 to un fly but note f key wont work when flying

Yahgiggle Steam Signature, real name Deon Hamilton :thumbsup: Server @ ip 139.99.136.76:4255 Name (The Federation of territory) Unity :thumbsup:

If at first your code does not work call it version 0.1 with the odd bug :thinking:

My Own Website

31245-logo-png
  • Makes sense - I've noticed that while placing planks, I can't always see the top of them. But how do I get higher? Haven't figured out a way to do that and I've tried. F2 doesn't seem to do much, but I'll try again.

• Makes sense - I've noticed that while placing planks, I can't always see the top of them. But how do I get higher? Haven't figured out a way to do that and I've tried. F2 doesn't seem to do much, but I'll try again.

if f2 does not let you fly then the server admin has this option turned off you will need to build a step going up your walls to get higher

Yahgiggle Steam Signature, real name Deon Hamilton :thumbsup: Server @ ip 139.99.136.76:4255 Name (The Federation of territory) Unity :thumbsup:

If at first your code does not work call it version 0.1 with the odd bug :thinking:

My Own Website

31245-logo-png
  • If F2 does not work, you're either playing multiplayer on a server where flying is not allowed, or you're having maybe a Mac or Notebook, so you have to press FN+F2 to enable flymode ;)

• If F2 does not work, you're either playing multiplayer on a server where flying is not allowed, or you're having maybe a Mac or Notebook, so you have to press FN+F2 to enable flymode ;)

Good point Red i always forget that people play games on the Mac too lol

My Own Website

31245-logo-png
  • I wasn't using the space key to fly, which I guess is why I couldn't always get out of mines, either. (It would be nice if there was a current and comprehensive list of key and mouse controls somewhere; the game would be a lot less frustrating to learn. :cursing: ) Both issues resolved, thank you very much for your help. :thumbsup:

• I wasn't using the space key to fly, which I guess is why I couldn't always get out of mines, either. (It would be nice if there was a current and comprehensive list of key and mouse controls somewhere; the game would be a lot less frustrating to learn. :cursing: ) Both issues resolved, thank you very much for your help. :thumbsup:

space key is not needed you just need to look at the sky and hit w key for up and look and the ground for down but yes space key is up and Ctrl key is down too

My Own Website

31245-logo-png

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Create a new account now and be part of our community!