Changelog 2015-05-25: Ores

• @Machine Medic: That's true, but we wanted to keep those processes as simple as possible (since it's just a game) ^^ Actually you can find native aluminium and cobalt in the world, but they are very rare. Tungsten hasn't been found yet (but that does not mean that native tungsten does not exist^^).
    Eventually we will change it in the future, depends on how much we will go into detail about those processes ;)

• @Machine Medic: That's true, but we wanted to keep those processes as simple as possible (since it's just a game) ^^ Actually you can find native aluminium and cobalt in the world, but they are very rare. Tungsten hasn't been found yet (but that does not mean that native tungsten does not exist^^).
    Eventually we will change it in the future, depends on how much we will go into detail about those processes ;)

I Think there's bigger things to implement before getting into this sort of detail like water lol :-)

Yahgiggle Steam Signature, real name Deon Hamilton :thumbsup: Server @ ip 139.99.136.76:4255 Name (The Federation of territory) Unity :thumbsup:

If at first your code does not work call it version 0.1 with the odd bug :thinking:

My Own Website

31245-logo-png
  • Does anyone have tips on how to mine for your iron, and don't go looking in caves?
    Will there be any prospecting tools available? Is there a chance to even find iron without going to caves?

• Will there be any prospecting tools available? Is there a chance to even find iron without going to caves?

Such tools are planned for the future ;)
    There is a chance to find ores outside of caves (since they basically spawn evenly distributed throughout the underground), but it's very complicated. There is a much higher chance to find ores in caves. Only exception: when caves are disabled on your world, the spawnrate of ores is much higher.
    We will change the spawnbehaviour soon btw, we want to increase the spawnrate of ores outside of caves ;)

• Am sure this was noted, but just making sure it's "fresh" in our minds that ores need to also spawn outside of caves. I suggested finding things like fossils and stuff with Red51 possibly finding such. Glad these things are being looked into. Even if it's trivial, it'll help greatly instead of just digging into the same scenery.

This experience has been learned within Minecraft vanilla & it's modpacks, mainly Feed The Beast. Pardon any repetitions on my side. Looking forward to finding "junk" & random stuff later in the game's life.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Create a new account now and be part of our community!