disappearing ores and ingots

• I just spent quite a time mining lots of lovely new ores, smelted them into ingots and thot myself very smart indeed just to have them all disappear as soon as placed in a chest. I am NOT a happy camper...Boo Hoo.

• Also, upon removing ingots from furnace ore can no longer be placed inside said furnace.

EDIT Upon restarting my client I can now place ore in said furnace.

• What chest? I've yet to see chest in game. (I am new, and this is my second day) But I would of thought a chest would be the first thing to make. I really need one too. BTW, I lost Precious Ores crafting with a full inventory. YES, I can craft item, eat up my Ores, but if inventory is full it they get deletes apparently. If not happy either.

• What chest? I've yet to see chest in game. (I am new, and this is my second day) But I would of thought a chest would be the first thing to make. I really need one too. BTW, I lost Precious Ores crafting with a full inventory. YES, I can craft item, eat up my Ores, but if inventory is full it they get deletes apparently. If not happy either.

Hello NoID and welcome. You will need to craft a sawmill to make chest. To craft a sawmill a workbench is needed. If your inventory is full items you craft and items you pick up will get deleted. The Dev's are aware of this, please be patient.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Create a new account now and be part of our community!