Steam and Non-steam copy

• I currently have the steam version, but would like to also have the downloadable copy. Is it possible to have a steam copy and a copy to download on other computers??? I have a school-issued laptop where I can download this game, but cannot (and will not) download steam. I mainly want a copy of this for my school laptop so I have something to be off task with in school when I finish homework early. Will this ever happen or could I get a code for both? Like I said, I already have the steam copy, but would want to have a copy for my school laptop.

Note, I am very uneducated in the ways of hacking, and wouldn't steal/pirate this game. I really do just want it so I can play it at school.

Thanks

snowman ;) :):):)

• Why is it that when you buy one you don't have the other? Couldn't it be where you buy one, ie on steam, and the other one is recognized with the account? Will that ever be a feature in the (near) future?

Thanks

• Sorry, that's unfortunately not planned. The standalone version is mainly meant for people who don't want to use Steam at all. Another aspect was, that we already sold the game over our homepage before Steam release, and we don't wanted to force all previous customers to use Steam now.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Create a new account now and be part of our community!