3 suggestion

• - Pissing: Making use of the toilet by going all Skyrim's 'Private Needs' with you needing to occassionally 'letting it go'. Nature calls! I'm sure there'll be picky parents who won't want this for kids being retarded with it. We can't have 'nice things' because kids shall ruin it. Would be nice to enable a 'sfw' version in a Sims manner though.

- Sleep: Now that you brought it up, this also should be added. Makes sense from a hunger, environmental diseases, and survival stand-point. Should have the character fade out (not die) by simply fainting....What happens next? Singleplayer should warp the time with hunger & thirst penalty. Mutliplayer? Similar, yet with a chance of being carried by another player to a medical bed to ward off penalties.

- Economy: You want a way to set up an economy eh? Those can fail so easily so things should be kept to bartering. Trade items for others being what seems to work best all around. NPC Traders seem to be the closest you can get to that with what's planned, and thankfully he listens so you just might gain some form of 'basic currency' for server purposes. Would be neat if server admits could give NPC privledges to the player so they can manage their NPC's patterns, inventory, and what they say. I vote against using currency, though that won't stop players so having a coin system would be interesting.....

- More Furniture: This is a given. I hope Red and his buddies are ready to add in more over time, especially festive types. Fridge should be switched over to storing food with food spoiling elsewhere. Giving furniture their intended use would go a nice realistic long way in adding the little fun by adding onto the whole picture.

----

Nice suggestions though, and apologies for the ramblings in the spoiler tag.

• Apologies for spamming/double-posting....Just wanted to expand my thoughts a bit....

Peeing & Pooing: Now that I've look at Skyrim mods & Ark: Survival Evolved I can see this being a thing now 100%. You could activate the toilet to relieve yourself of all the liquids you drank with a little notification placed somewhere. Toilets and/or urinals being more appropriate for the liquid part, and I guess the same for pooing. You should be allowed to collect poo to place into farms to increase yield, quality, and etc.

Filtering Urine: I guess you could bottle up urine (done off-screen; Implied) by running it through filters & machines to make it drinking water, or to later be implemented as some NPC gift when encountering 'lost travelers' needing rations. I hope it's used for both by keeping alive and by keeping, even befriending 'stray' travelers to be your comrades (ration giving).

Again, I still stand by my ramblings hoping we can overlook it being a NSFW thing. *shrugs*

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Create a new account now and be part of our community!