Rising World Wikia

A big new update is now available, introducing biomes, caves and much more!
Latest hotfix: 0.7.0.3 (2024-02-21)
  • Hey Everyone,

I'm looking for help with creating the Rising World Wikia here http://rising-world.wikia.com/wiki/Rising_World_Wikia

It's a very big project and i'm projecting about 500 pages would be required to get a decent base of the game so far. No experience is necessary, but obviously preferred :P. The Wikia interface is pretty easy to use.
    If you are interested then you can contact me at my Steam ID: u_r7

Or if you want to do informal helping than that is always welcomed just try to follow the style that is already there. Thanks

• I admire your ambition but you should probably hold off for the time being. If you look at the main website, there is a wiki link on the top of the page (https://wiki.rising-world.net/). I suspect there will be an official wiki put out at some point by the developers, so your hard work may be in vain. Nonetheless, good on you for working on community improvements!

Edit:

I should add this link to another section of the forum where Red51 addresses a question related to wiki.

Questions

"Building Better Worlds"
    - Weyland Yutani

• As Iacocca said, the official wiki is in the work at the moment. Of course you can still make your own wiki ^^
    If you would like to help with the official wiki, you have to ask @red51, since I can not decide that.

• Well i would hold off, except that there has been absolutely no mention of the Wiki since December 6th of 2014. If there is one thing i hate about picking up a new game it is that there is no resource where i can learn about the game. If the Devs want to grow the game there needs to be a place where before people buy the game they look and learn a bit about it.

But that's my opinion. If the devs came out with the wiki tomorrow on their site that would be perfectly fine, but i am filling a void, because all i want to do is help grow the game in the way i can.

And personally, i think the Devs shouldn't focus on the wiki, i would much rather them use their time to update that game.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Create a new account now and be part of our community!