Steam Release and Preview Trailer

• It says its for mac version, it also said that on steam... now i just went back into it and it says its only for windows..?

Oh, really? I have a look at it. But the game also comes for Mac :)

//Edit: We have corrected this. The Mac version should really be available on Wednesday, but if you're planning to buy the game, please have a look again if the Mac version is still available (just to make sure the Mac version will not be delayed by 1 or 2 days, like the Linux version).

• Excellent work to the folks on those buildings....WOW! Trying to build castle now....lol..nothing like that but going to try! "Red" congrats to the team for making thus far....steam is yet another giant leap forward...excellent work!!! Noticed the Win/Mac thing fixed on steam.

• Excellent work to the folks on those buildings....WOW! Trying to build castle now....lol..nothing like that but going to try! "Red" congrats to the team for making thus far....steam is yet another giant leap forward...excellent work!!! Noticed the Win/Mac thing fixed on steam.

Thank you very much! :) Indeed, Steam is a really important step. We're very excited for the release (which also brings a big update for the game), hopefully everything goes well :D

• Worlds can be moved with no problem. The "Worlds" Folder has just to be copied/moved into the Steam folder ".../Steam/Steam-Apps/commons/Rising World/". I'm preparing a thread containing a description on how to get a Steam key (for everybody who already purchased the game in the past), there I will also describe how to save the old worlds :)
    Hope we get some time the next weeks to work on the wiki.

• Oh, really? I have a look at it. But the game also comes for Mac :)

//Edit: We have corrected this. The Mac version should really be available on Wednesday, but if you're planning to buy the game, please have a look again if the Mac version is still available (just to make sure the Mac version will not be delayed by 1 or 2 days, like the Linux version).

ok good now it shows! i saw that there were errors about the mac version, have they been fixed? im really excited about the whole "building" and will be much much better later down the track having the whole "survival and ores etc."!

• ok good now it shows! i saw that there were errors about the mac version, have they been fixed? im really excited about the whole "building" and will be much much better later down the track having the whole "survival and ores etc."!

Those old major bugs related to Mac (broken launcher [that's not relevant for Steam anyway] and broken SSAO effect [which can be disabled]) should be fixed. Only problem is that we don't have many Mac users yet, so we don't get as much feedback and bug reports for Mac as for Windows (same problem with the Linux version), so it's possible that there are still some bugs we know nothing about. But be sure that we will fix them as soon as we get aware of them ;)

About survival and ores: That's indeed a very important aspect and I hope we can get them into the game as fast as possible :)

• Ich freue mich schon riesig auf dem Ubdate.
    Der Trailer ist auch schön geworden,ich habe sogar meine Villa endeckt. 8o
    Danke an das Team noch mal für das geniale Spiel. :thumbsup:

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Create a new account now and be part of our community!